Want to buy another LIVE game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to buy another LIVE game

Recently when I purchased "Splinter Cell - Pandora Tomorrow" my LIVE gaming went from zero to a whole lot more. True, besides SC:PT the only LIVE games I own are MechAssault and Splinter Cell.

Now that I enjoy playing on LIVE so much... I'm thinking of buying another LIVE game.
    Problem is, which one?

At the moment I'm looking into:
    • Rainbow Six 3
    • Project Gotham Racing 2
    • ToCA Race Driver 2

I could use some advice...

Definitely Project Gotham 2,

As well as being genuinely fantastic online, it also integrates LIVE into the single player excellently, with downloadable ghosts, and weekly/monthly challenges!

Comment

Hard choice between the 3 u mention if u ask me, there my fav 3 at the mo

u have pandora tomorrow, so go for a racer (but get rainbow6 3 as soon as possible as its great online) specialy playing through the maps with 3 friends (co op style)

out of the 2 racers pgr2 is easier to get into BUT toca is amazing put in the time and learn the tracks braking points etc and u will love toca

so basicaly if u want a arcade racer go for pgr2, if u want a more technical racer go for toca

cheers
      jason

Comment

I'd go for PGR2, expecially with new download content coming hopefully soon(ish) replay value is great.

Comment

I just picked up Rainbow Six but couldn't tell you what the online play is as I haven't tried it yet ( mainly due to the lack of a 'preview map' option, so I feel nervous about wandering on to an unfamiliar map with a total lack of practise ).

I did consider Crimson Skies and will probably pick up Wolfenstein soon, despite many saying the community for that game is totally overrun by idiots now. Alas, I am no racing fan so the delights of Moto GP and PGR2 elude me, if only there were more unique experiences like SC multiplayer out there.

Comment

I'm not a real racing fan. I just like to race a little.
            Considering that, and the fact a friend of mine owns PGR2, I've decided to buy PGR2 (which I did, btw).

An arcady racer featuring a lot of online options... sweetness.
            Oh yeah, kinda forgot to mention I own MSR and Project Gotham too
            So, I like the Kudos system.

If I'm going to play PGR2 online much, alongside with SC:PT...
            ...I'm pretty certain I'm going to add RB6-3 to that list sometime (soon).

If Black Arrow hits the stores... who knows, both might be sold as special promotion package (*crosses fingers*).

Speaking of Black Arrow, that would be the first game that would allow us to start a NTSC-UK Clan

Comment

I think RS3 and PGR2 are both amazing. RS3 is hard at first, but always fun. PGR2 just does the Live thing so well.

Originally posted by Garibaldi Biscuit
              I just picked up Rainbow Six but couldn't tell you what the online play is as I haven't tried it yet ( mainly due to the lack of a 'preview map' option, so I feel nervous about wandering on to an unfamiliar map with a total lack of practise ).
              You can just create a game and play with just you on the level. Airport 1, Garage and Warehouse are popular online. Saying that, I've still not got round to trying the 3 recently released levels, so they might be popular.

Comment

Working...
              X