No announcement yet.

Phantasy Star Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can go online with PAL PSO, freeloader and a US cube.

You need to create the dial up configuration on a PAL cube first and then you should be able to dial up ok - you will need to be in 60HZ mode (hold down B on startup) otherwise the default is the EU 50hz server.

Several people have been succesful using this method

Comment

how do you go about getting online with a us ntsc pso and us cube?

do you just get a uk hunters license and go on uk servers?

if i sound dumb i am i've never played online but would love to try!

Comment

Well I have a US version of PSO and a US Cube, we got our Hunters Licence before it was released in the UK.

We put a random American address in the Address part, and the normal UK address for the Credit Card Billiing address.

Seems to work just fine.

When we go online it takes us to the US Servers first, and from there you can get to the EU Servers.

Comment

does anyone know where I can get u.s pso?

Comment

I've just noticed there's a PSO topic here :O

I play it a fair bit, my main hangout would be Regulus 10

Comment

We are playing on the US version, and most of our online friends are on the EU version. Last night we could get online but couldn't trabsfer to the EU servesr, our buddies cound't get on to the us ones, sofar we've both called the US and EU helpdesks and both are denying any problems.

perhaps the servers have been seperated to prevent too much lag.. either way I hope they solve it.

Comment

They seem to do that every now and again, around the beginning of the month - we (missus and I) assumed they were doing maintenance on the servers, like the DC game every 1st Wednesday of the month or similar...

Comment

Working...
                X