• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elektrowank

Comment

John Fashanu

Comment

Mine is Evolution One

I don't use Live as much as I used to but I think I'm going to start adding a few from here now.

It'd be nice to get some "local" people on my list too as well as real friends so if there are any Welsh people...feel free to add me.

Comment

neverevertrevor

Comment

I was Jashinhei, but I've forgotten my log in details. New tag is Byalant.

Comment

Arg2Bad

Comment

Mine is Rockman Joey

Its a Gold Account and Im usually playing FFXI, Lumines Live, MK3, SFIIT and more!!

Feel free to add me!

Comment

Looking for some more people to compare achievements with

Gamertag = 'Tonyk100 UK' (with a space)

ADD ME!

use this text to make things easier stollen from DVD-reviewer forum

currently being crap at Halo3 Beta and loving orb hunting in crackdown (with addon pack)
                  Last edited by tonyk100; 01-06-2007, 21:01. Reason: added link ?

Comment

Just picked up a 360.

Gamertag = Baron Amstrad

Feel free to add me, currently playing crackdown, gears of war, and project gotham 3.

Comment

Proto Fo3/Proto Fo3

Mainly playing H2V/Forza and WoW (Stormrare EU; Pinnique, Alliance)

Comment

DFENS 360

Mostly playing Rainbow 6 at the mo' and I'm loving the co-op shooting goodness. Also got Gears of War, Pro Evo, Battlefield, Virtua Tennis and Earth Defence Force.

Feel free to add me lads.

Comment

big seany 1979 is mine boys. add me and send me lots of messages. and beat me on tennis and everything else cost i am so wank. played gears this morning for first time with headset on. lots of demonic cackling asian schoolboys swearing at me. future of gaming ftw. playing vt 3 wouldn't mind a game vs someone i know. will be on at 13.00 today

Comment

Just got a 360 again so feel free to add me up chaps.....GT is jellofund

Not really had a chance to play any of the games I got with it yet but I have Gears of War & VT3 (great conversion by Sumo). Also have DiRT & Burnout Revenge (does anyone still play it these days?) in the post.

Comment

Gizmo Monkey is mine

Comment

Don't think I've ever added myself to this list but I'm JohnnyD84 if anyone wants to add me.

Planning some big time Forza 2 and Lost Planet action this weekend if anyone's interested too.

Comment

Working...
                                X