X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lyris
    Anyone seen my Santa yet?
    Ah, so he was yours! Was wondering where he came from

I've also seen some other interesting charatcers flaoting around my plaza - Cloud and Sepiroth were there this evening

I've created a few well known faces to mingle as well

Comment

Added everyone else. *phew*

Comment

If anyone gets a certain son of god wandering around that'll be from me!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyD
          I've had families tag along with (I think) Ouenben and someone named Jason.

Heh did you get my whole tribe then? Brilliant!

Comment

I have just made a really really really good looking person

Whats more to life than being really really ridiculously good looking after all?

Comment

Another code

Hi Guys

I'm not very vocal in here but I read most of the posts and would love to see some of your hairy Mii's. Gonna take me a while to add the current list into my Wii but I'll do it today.

My code is 5677 8316 2012 0277

Cheers
              Cord

Comment

ive just printed the list from the front page and im going to sit down and add them all today sometime.
                i would love to see some good well known people as MII's

steven ratty

Comment

One sore arm later and the following have been added to my Wii address book:

AllYourBase (Dazza), andy, Bada Bing!, Blair, Chojin, Corbo, cutmymilk (Carl), DexAce, Emir, ezee ryder, Fei Fong Wong, Gradius, Ha Ha UK, [email protected].(Indy), Jason, John Beaulieu, Johnny, Kongster, Lowkey, Lyris, mackesmanj1, MattyD, MoFo2, Mrsquare, Nisa, Nugget, oblivion_6 (mark), Orgun, Ouenben, PeteJ, ProphetHero (Nish), Psyduck, robrymond, Scythe (Simon), Shakey_Jake33, SK-DCFC, Spatial101, Stevenratty, Strolls, The Mole, tom-nook (mark), Unwell Cat, watusi, Wicky, Wil, Zero9X (Jon)

Cord (aka Rob)

Comment

Mine's 6856 4463 4490 8613

Will add the list when I get in tonight - am looking forward to see the other Mii's floating around!

Comment

I feel so silly I cant even find where my own friend code is ops:

Comment

Originally posted by Junko
                        I feel so silly I cant even find where my own friend code is ops:
                        They do hide it away a bit, from the main menu go to your "today" messages (bottom right icon), then select the "create a message" icon (2nd from bottom left), then choose your address book. It will either show you your code there, or if you've added some friends already you'll have to scroll back to page 1 of your address book to see it.

Rob

Comment

Cheers fella

1051 0840 3963 8775

Comment

Powkisser - 7514 0139 2449 5315

Comment

Right, I've now added everyone from these pages.

So hopefully I'll see some new Mii's appearing.

At present I appear to have FFW, Watsui, Mofo2 and someone's Nan..!!????
                              Last edited by Unwell Cat; 11-12-2006, 14:03.

Comment

I've added you, man - I'll send you a Mii when I have my next Wii session.

Anyone know who Nina is?

Comment

Working...
                                X