No announcement yet.

The Wii Friend Code List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My code is 3872 4571 8311 6829 I need more Mii's!!

pm me if you do add me before I add you and I'll do the same if I add you before you've added me (will start adding tomorrow)

Comment

kit786 I've added you now

Comment

You can send pictures - unfortunetly no slideshows or videos. Tbh, not that much of a loss, you can send as many shots as you want and it goes out fairly quickily. Had a funny picture for Dazza and his dog =P

Comment

Added weightgain, blair, emir, tom nook.

If anyone else has added me please let me know so i can add you & complete the connection.

Thanks (^_^)

Btw i only have 5 mii's so far they dont seem to like living in my wii hehe

Comment

I think its because a lot of people havent set their Mii's to mingle, I know only 2 of mine do. Only annoying thing is, when people dont put who made what Mii kinda makes knowing who is who really confuseing.

Will add more people tomorrow morning

Comment

84 mii's now! only about 10 of them are made on my wii

Comment

Originally posted by importaku
                Added weightgain, blair, emir, tom nook.
                Cheers fella. Will send you my Mii in a mo.

Also I'll apologize in advance to anyone who recieves a duplicate of my Mii (I can't remember who I've sent to >_<).

Comment

I've got prettty much everyone on this list in my address book but only about 15 likewise

Scythe (Simon) -4628 8406 1890 5280

Comment

I've added everyone now so hopefully I'll be seeing more Miis popping in.

Comment

finally got round to adding everyone. All people in the list on p1 have been added.

Comment

Nisa, scythe & andy added.

Ill connect online later to get them verified.

Comment

Right, I've added everybody on here as far as I'm aware, so could all those who are yet to add me please do so then we can get mii-ing...

Unwell Cat -0697 0890 7694 4846

Thanks

Comment

I am completely up to date now, everyone on page 1 has been added!

Comment

You know the add mii part when you register someone - who is that the benefit of?

Are you meant to add the wii once it has been sent to your system?

Or do you put yourself there for the other persons benefit?

Comment

I think that bits for the benefit of the inputter, i.e. if you send me your Mii I go back and attach it to your address book entry.

But you can also assume that you attach your Mii which is sent to them and when they add you they already add it to your entry.

Probably says somewhere in the manual but I havent looked at that yet!

Comment

Working...
                                X