No announcement yet.

The Wii Friend Code List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, thats what I was thinking. It would help if it said on screen! I don't want to have to ppen the wii box for the manual - its too much wrapping in there *sigh*

EDIT: Just checked, yes you add a wii that has been sent by that person
    Last edited by cutmymilk; 14-12-2006, 18:44.

Comment

OK dudes only have a few left to add now so if you ahven't added me yet... do!

Man, this is a boring process but hopefully will pay off!

Comment

Ok, I've just finished adding everyone on the list, so those that have not added me can you please add me.

EDIT: Forgot to ask, whats the deal when you've used all 20 pages for contacts (since i've used up 14 already), can you save more onto a SD card or something? Also whats happens if you delete a contact, does their Mii's disppear aswell (hsut curious) and any limit on the no. of Mii's on a system?
        Last edited by KIT786; 14-12-2006, 21:06.

Comment

i think thats your lot, unless they add support for more in a later firmware update.

Comment

Mine is
            7832 8271 9946 7403

Comment

added a whole load of people today, if you have added me shout and I will make sure i add you too

Comment

Miis aren't affected by the address book except that you can't have them sent to you unless the sender is on your friends list and you are on theirs.

As for the 'insert Mii' thing - when you attach a Mii to a message it doesn't actually send that Mii to the recipient, it just attaches the Mii picture to the message. It's just a personalisation thing really. The same with your address book - it's purely for your own reference.

Comment

Finally got my Wii (no thanks to Argos) so here's mine. Please add me!

5512 8442 0945 6899

Comment

It's a pain in the hole that the address book doesn't sort by name.

Like an address book usually is.

Comment

hi, i got my wii a couple of days ago, but i have finally managed to get it to connect to my wifi network. talk about a lot of hastle!

my console number is 0938 9317 0607 7039, it would be great if someone could add me and let me know so i can add them. none of my friends have been able to get a wii yet and im feeling lonely! Cheers

Comment

Can anyone confirm that mii's i've sent say that i've created them?

Had some quality ones through lately!

Comment

I'm, 2640 9332 9311 6985
                          please, please add me.

Comment

there are now 100 mii's in my plaza!!
                            Hopefully it lets you have more.

Comment

this weekend i'm not going to be playing my wii.. i'll be adding all you mofo's!

I need a keyboard so I can input the codes quicker!

Comment

Add me in please

5818 5675 3140 9362

cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X