• Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK TAG IS

HARTLEYHARE1

Please add me

Comment

Originally posted by On The Edge of Insanity View Post
      Press triangle on the save, select copy and then choose your new UK account. You can then go and delete them from the previous user.
      Sweet I been trying to do it since November. Perhaps we should have seperate lists for our different region accounts? This thread is getting messy after all.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Dear God No!

As I've said in the first post there's no need for you to start posting multiple tags. Stick to whichever is your primary tag and just post that one.

Those who have posted multiple names in here will be ignored and not added to the list until they post just one (and may even end up having their posts removed to stop clutter).

Those who have posted new tags in here in the last day or so, I'll take it this will be your main ID from now on and the first post will be updated later tonight. If that's not what you want then I suggest you let me know (or edit your posts) ASAP.

Sorry to be a ball ache on this but it's to prevent the very reason mentioned - clutter.
        Last edited by Spatial; 20-03-2007, 19:36. Reason: clarity innit

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
          Dear God No!

As I've said in the first post there's no need for you to start posting multiple tags. Stick to whichever is your primary tag and just post that one.

Those who have posted multiple names in here will be ignored and not added to the list until they post just one (and may even end up having their posts removed to stop clutter).

Those who have posted new tags in here in the last day or so, I'll take it this will be your main ID from now on and the first post will be updated later tonight. If that's not what you want then I suggest you let me know (or edit your posts) ASAP.

Sorry to be a ball ache on this but it's to prevent the very reason mentioned - clutter.
          Can you please just keep me my new tag of HARTLEYHARE1 as the others will not be used in future.

Kind regards

Comment

UK tag get! Add me for late night chats Tag = hoolak

Comment

I'm no longer using pacrificehk.

I'm now set up on the UK network so it'll be: pacrifice

Feel free to add me

Comment

Please change mine to : ziggysays

I have created a UK account which will be my main, so please re-add me if I'm already on your list. Taa

Comment

I'm back in the saddle again after a not very succesful gaming sabbatical!

Will probably just start using my UK account for gaming now.....'tis tom-nook (keeps things simpler).

Comment

uk tag

SILENT_MOUNTAIN

please add me guys

Comment

UK tag: ProphetHero

Comment

My forum name is HumanEnergy, it's HumanEnergy on the 360, so on the PS3 I decided to go with... wait for it... HumanEnergy

That's my UK tag and the one I'll be using virtually all the time. Can someone add me to the list at the top please? Cheers!

Comment

Sorry guys, my main gamer tag is in fact Oh_Mutants, NOT Captain_Chod. Will be adding a bunch of you soon.

Comment

Quigley87 - Quigley87

only got signed up online yesterday so feel free to add me as i currently have no friends on list
                            Last edited by Quigley87; 22-03-2007, 19:49.

Comment

HaHaUK

Comment

Please add me folks -

"Hardbattle"

Comment

Working...
                                X