No announcement yet.

Three Paths :: CoP 5-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fancy subligar farming in Sacrarium... and not leaving until everyone gets what they want. ;p

Also, Does Maria have one of these?:

If we get to L.Meadows early I wouldn't mind waiting for fog and then popping the NM to complete the quest for it whilst we wait for ppl to get ready.
    Last edited by dataDave; 13-04-2007, 10:21.

Comment

Na she doesnt but as a taru mp aint really that important to her, if i or her get chance ill start the quest with her and we can pop it if u like. Would always come in handy for dj.

We need to start CoP ASAP on sunday if we wanna do sacrium also. Whats the soonest everyone can get on? Maria can be on any time.

Comment

1pm for me, I have a bit of freelance work I need to start, and that'll also be the earliest that Bevan can get on as well (8am for him ><).

We don't have to do Sacrarium, it'd just fit in nicely for sub farming if we can get a big group of us... or we could just beat Ouryu and then farm subs.

Ya - I don't really care about MP tbh Tickle, I'm more into my MND, however I'm sick of looking at my Friar's Rope and I want something to fill the gap before I have enough gil for one of these...

Powerful rope might come in handy for DRK too.
        Last edited by dataDave; 13-04-2007, 12:16.

Comment

I really need to help maria out with gear it really sucks lol

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
            I fancy subligar farming in Sacrarium... and not leaving until everyone gets what they want. ;p

Also, Does Maria have one of these?:

If we get to L.Meadows early I wouldn't mind waiting for fog and then popping the NM to complete the quest for it whilst we wait for ppl to get ready.
            I'll start this quest also.

Comment

That powerful rope quest is a real pain in the ass, basically you need to pop an NM during foggy weather at dawn.

Had to sit through 4 in-game days I think it was before I got fog

Comment

It's still expensive for mages man. I should be looking forward to obtaining around 12m worth of WHM+BLM robes (and robes alone) but everytime I think about them I feel like crying. ; ;

No money left in BCNM, always out-camped for NMs, far too expensive to become lvl60+ in any craft, farmed goods dropping in value all the time... that's what sucks man.

I'm going to probably need all the above, plus all 8 HQ staves (another 10m) for a better chance of getting into an end-game LS without feeling awkward.

Comment

Seriously dude, what is wrong with:

Myself, as much as anyone knows the appeal of fancy white bordered equipment but if you're struggling making gil, go for the NQ versions which are all excellent pieces in themself (and not really "cheap" either).

HQ armour like the above (also stuff like Haurbergeon+1) is really for people who have established their character and the only use of gil they have is maxing out there character by tiny equipment improvements (Amemet Mantle+1 >> Forager's mantle to gain STR+1 for example).

Seriously, stressing over HQ cloaks and Staves at your level is madness.

Also, I believe the Refresh effect on NQ and HQ is the same (1MP per tick)
                  Last edited by C'; 13-04-2007, 12:46.

Comment

Don't worry too much about HQ Davi, you won't be expected to have it. Demon's Cloak for example isn't worth the gil - its worn purely for the refresh while travelling at end game and for the few lvls you'll be using it for exp, its better to go for the NQ.

Same with HQ elemental staves, no-one will expect you to have them

Comment

lol - you know what I'm like by now... I'm definately going to go after the NQs initially, but I know it's going to irritate me not being able to afford the HQs, for perhaps years maybe. It's all about teh gear for Davi!!

2m for a cloak I really want isn't that bad... considering I'll have THF lvl'd to about 50 by that time and should be able to farm better drops. 6m however is totally out there, but again, prices are dropping all the time.

I'm just a big queer - if I get something for BLM then WHM must get something too or else it's not fair. ;p There's no doubt that I wouldn't have any problems if I stuck to just one job.
                      Last edited by dataDave; 13-04-2007, 12:56.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
                        lol - you know what I'm like by now... I'm definately going to go after the NQs initially, but I know it's going to irritate me not being able to afford the HQs, for perhaps years maybe. It's all about teh gear for Davi!!

2m for a cloak I really want isn't that bad... considering I'll have THF lvl'd to about 50 by that time and should be able to farm better drops. 6m however is totally out there, but again, prices are dropping all the time.
                        Don't place too much value in TH2, even with Thief Knife. If it was THAT good, I'd be sitting a small fortune. Instead, my bank balance is usually only one of those words, and it doesn't begin with F ;_;

Comment

lol - If I can make 100k+ on a dedicated days farming I'd be more than happy man. I'd happily farm for a full week to make a million, I find that reasonable.

What I don't like is being able to make 100k a day if I just fester out in Aht Urghan doing tellehs. That's probably the most mind-numbing activity on this game.

-----

I can't stop perving over those posts with the gear on. >< It's like when I manually sort all my AF into an organised pile in my MH, I'll sit there for 10mins glancing over them. Help.

Comment

Just up at my friends working still and running a little late. Should be back on for 4pm latest.

Comment

Maria now needs to get through Sacrarium, which means we'll need a large group on Sunday again.

Rather than mess around shouting and getting pestered from people only after the subs perhaps this is a perfect time to get a big LS group down there for an extended period of time?

Comment

Afraid I'm away this weekend, will be back by around 4 but that will be gods.

Comment

Working...
                                X