No announcement yet.

Three Paths :: CoP 5-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rly like to try this with 4BLM, RDM + NIN some time. lol.

Comment

ENM yes please.

Comment

The ENM version is similar? nicec

Comment

If you guys help me out with this that would be great, but I hate to put everyone through Promy-Vahzl again. I think the weekend would be best since I'm on too late during the week.

Does anyone from AnD need 5-3? Maybe it won't take as long if we can get an alliance again.

Comment

BC fight was really easy Bev. Just need to sort out the climb with as many ppl as possible.

I'm away this Sunday but will be back early Monday.

Comment

Do me a favour, stop doing these missions with Touchstone if you can help it - last thing anyone wants is for this guy to get through to sea.

I'm sure he can't help being a cock-end, but you guys shouldn't suffer for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                Do me a favour, stop doing these missions with Touchstone if you can help it - last thing anyone wants is for this guy to get through to sea.

I'm sure he can't help being a cock-end, but you guys shouldn't suffer for it.
                Yeah, he was really annoying me, i was ready to walk, even after a 5hour climb. Highlights such as demanding a Raise when i was at 50mp and telling the mages to use Cure....

I'm pretty sure we only used 4 Anima in my run Davi, both me and Keru used them on last mob. I still had one left. Nice work from Dj, without his NIN for the second BC i think we'd have been smashed into the ground.

Comment

yeah thats one BC were if your lacking in Anima Nin tank is ftw due to blink.

We did ok when we used anima and touch tanked but it sure was a mp drain was harder to rest mp.

Now loads of us have access we should do the ENM and try and get some Trings!

Comment

Promy-Vahzl ENM - let's rock it!!!

And yes, Promyvion-vahzl was definitely one of the most straightforward CoP missions. They NMs were blind as bats and even the 20% activation of next mob is easy to deal with. I actually found the Holla boss on the way up to be more trouble.

Comment

Once you complete the CoP Promyvion-Vahzl, does it warp you back to the start? If not, maybe we could complete the CoP part, then the ENM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bevan View Post
                        Once you complete the CoP Promyvion-Vahzl, does it warp you back to the start? If not, maybe we could complete the CoP part, then the ENM.
                        It warps you to another room with a warp to teh start. You can easy run back in though then and warp up to the top floor and we can do the ENM.

Comment

That's what I'm thinking matey, if Tsing is in the gang we could get him the map too.

Comment

I'm not sure I can make Davi though thanks for the thought, my weekend play time is pretty low. I tend to just do gods and Dynamis if its a CoP or Northlands run.

Will try to farm it on a week night if anyone else is daft enough to join me, I'd say it will need a party of 4 minimum. However if I can I will join though I would be on mooch patrol and most likely have to drop once I got the memosphere.

Comment

If you guys help me out with this that would be great, but I hate to put everyone through Promy-Vahzl again. I think the weekend would be best since I'm on too late during the week.

Does anyone from AnD need 5-3? Maybe it won't take as long if we can get an alliance again.
                              We're done with this last I checked and just tell me what time you all will be going. ^_^ I'll do my best to make it.

Comment

Turns out we only used 3 Anima for the 2nd BC Davi, i had 2 left over when i checked last night. Pretty good going.

Comment

Working...
                                X