Three Paths :: CoP 5-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MegaMan X View Post
    Turns out we only used 3 Anima for the 2nd BC Davi, i had 2 left over when i checked last night. Pretty good going.
    Ninja HAXX

Comment

haha we might as well stone the promy mobs with anima for bev! have a dominance over them but yeah only have to have about 4 peaces of anima with the right setup

Comment

Hopefully WAR 2hr + Freeze will be enough to take the last 30% out the Agonizer if we don't have a RDM to kite again. It's pointless me wasting MP on normal nukes at that point as it just regens the HP back faster than I take it.

Comment

thats only because the tank didnt have a buff for the agoniser to steal.

Comment

Just curious as to what everyone's situation with The Three Paths is. I havn't started any of them yet, would be available all next weekend if anyone has any to do/finish. Is this 50 stuff still or is higher recomended?

Comment

its a mix of lvl 50 and 60 stuff. none of us have realy started any of the paths yet. not fair on our lovable bev!

Comment

It's going to take about six weeks to get Three Paths done (IF we get 2/2 x3 100% turnout each week) so I wouldn't worry about it. Probably won't be started until 19th/20th after Prom.Vahzl is sorted.
                Last edited by dataDave; 08-05-2007, 15:22.

Comment

got 3 nice BCNMs for this mission ... hoping to enjoy it without touchstone

Comment

Bumpage. Now that SE are about to Nerf CoP we need to find out what everyone is up to. I sure as hell don't fancy taking flak for clearing an easier Airship battle, no doubt that's the first mission they'll do.

Got solid weeks of free time, night and day from tomorrow. Leveling is easy with this ring so reaching 60 shouldn't be to hard. Highest is WHM54 atm, need G2 aswell and 3 more AF pieces. Two Coffers and Fei'yin fight.

In the process of doing Three Paths cs, need a gold key for Ulmia's path.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMan X View Post
                      Bumpage. Now that SE are about to Nerf CoP we need to find out what everyone is up to. I sure as hell don't fancy taking flak for clearing an easier Airship battle, no doubt that's the first mission they'll do.

Got solid weeks of free time, night and day from tomorrow. Leveling is easy with this ring so reaching 60 shouldn't be to hard. Highest is WHM54 atm, need G2 aswell and 3 more AF pieces. Two Coffers and Fei'yin fight.

In the process of doing Three Paths cs, need a gold key for Ulmia's path.
                      Apart form 1 of the paths which is 50 Cap id advise being 60 before you go any futher rep.

Comment

Aye, that's what i meant dude, got time to lvl before i start 3 paths, just doing cs. Looking forward to the Snoll BC, sounds like a right laugh.

Comment

haha i gotta do snoll CSs too

Comment

This made me chuckle, joined a guy @1 shouting for Tenzen's path so thought i'd join. All hail teh mighty PT! Magic aggro ftw!

Last edited by Rep; 17-05-2007, 16:00.

Comment

Bumpage (again), it seems peeps are all over the show with times etc for these CoP Missions, i heard a few dates for 3 paths on ls. I've finished Tenzen's path now but am happy to help those who still need it, just give me a shout. All i need is another 7k to WHM60 and to get my arse in gear and increase my BLM from 27 to 37. Have a Gold Key thanks to the efforts of Rare and Lut (sorry it didn't drop Rare) and got my items for Snoll Tzar fight, aswell as all cs. I'd sooner do the BCs with ls memebers rather then random shout parties, i have little faith the Tenzen one would have pulled through, were all busy telling each other how to play >.>

Comment

ok cool

Comment

Working...
                                X