Under Observation Manaburn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
    I can probably do early evening Saturday or most of Sunday if this thats any good for you?
    Just give me a shout when you want to meet up for the telleh-altep mate. I'm on all weekend apart from later sunday.

Comment

Still up for getting StonegaII Daragon? I'm eager to waste all my seals on trying to get a Peacock Charm or two.

Thanks to an extremely lucky YOYD BCNM I'm now all -ga'd up apart from StonegaII.

Comment

Just an FYI, the RMT have taken residence in Quicksand Caves.

The changes in the most recent patch hit them pretty hard and a portion of them have now taken to killing the NMs that can spawn in QSC for ore drops (seriously they are getting so desperate they consider a Darksteel Ore or 2 a worthwhile money making strategy).

Whether they are at Centurio I have not confirmed yet but if they are, you will be able to beat them but the experience will probably be slightly more depressing than it would have been previously.

I wish you luck

Comment

Fancy camping him sometime Dara? I don't want to have to whore off all my ninjutsu scrolls for gil if I'm to lvl THF properly. ; ;

We could forget camping him all together and just buy StonegaII for 80k as it's cheapish now. Don't worry about seals for the BCNM, I'll supply all the orbs if need be and still split everything three ways.

Comment

Dara, StonegaII is at an all time low at the moment. I suggest we both pick it up and then start caning this with either Apa or Theanu or even Skele.

Would be nice to get a weekly 3x run of this going, and then we can at least be seen putting some effort into making a bit of gil.

Comment

Nice, 50k ^^

Just need to sell some of my grain and we're sorted.

Comment

I'm at about the 40k mark so I'm trying to find gil fast before it starts climbing back up in 10k increments. lol

Comment

I made 60k on a BCNM40 this weekend so can afford StonegaII now. You def. up for this Dara?

Comment

I need a little more gil behind me atm, if I buy the scroll now it puts at 0.

Comment

lol same but idc.

Comment

Working...
                      X