No announcement yet.

Assault tonite old boys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my Lance Corporal rank over the weekend and am keen to try the Lv4 Assaults. I am looking to get an Exp buffer tonight however as a death will drop me back down to Lv71 atm.

Comment

Did 3 further Assault last night with Moot, Apa and a friend of Apa’s. Shanarha Grass Conservation and Demolition Duty repeats (for Moot) and Evade and Escape clear. All 3 are really fun missions. 2 more Lance Corporal (Shooting Down the Baron and Breaking Morale) clears remaining then we move on to Corporal missions.

However, I feel 1 further clear will be enough to activate Sergeant rank up.

Comment

I need the Beaking Morale assault as well Rare and all L5s if you post when you do it I'd like to jon you

Comment

I need all the Lv4's and am happy to do any and all! Would be good if at least some can be planned in advance as I have a habit of missing them.

Comment

With our next ToAU Mission not on tonight, how do some Lv4 Assaults sound tonight? Will likely be around the 9.30pm time for me.

Comment

I think myself, Moot and Apa will be doing one Lance Corporal mission this evening but it will ber very early (around 6pm) as Apa is out this evening. However, I will have another tag around 9pm I think so can run one repeater if you like (Demolition Duty we could trio if we got another person).

Really gunning for these Assault clears, moreso now if the information in this thread proves to be correct:

It starts off on theories about the Nyzul Isle weapons (which are actually interesting in their own right). What it then goes onto is someone has been sniffing around the DATs again and found 4 unnamed weapons (Staff, Great Axe, Crossbow and Katana).

Stats on these seem to suggest they will be Perdu/Blau Dolch/Maneater style weapons. If these prove to be true and are ever implemeneted, the katana looks like it will be absolutely fantastic.

How this relates relates to Assault? The previous Perdu weapons were purchased via IS at the current highest rank.

Comment

Sure, a later one should be fine. 6pm you say... nearly time for me to leave work that

Comment

I'd be good to do some at that time rare or at least 1 before I head out.

Comment

Is anyone interested in some Lv4 (or lower) Assaults this week? Also wondered what the plan is for Nyzul Isle Assaults which I am also interested in ~ Tob mentioned doing some LS runs.

Comment

Possibly Wednesday? (I have no interest in watching the Scummers get a lesson in how to play football off AC milan

Me, Moot and Apa have cleared all Lance Corporal missions now. Moot has ranked up to Corporal and I am in the process of ranking up to Sergeant. Not sure about Apa but I know he has activated his Promotion: Corporal quest. I think we will be doing some Assault on Wednesday but I'm willing to hold back a tag or 2 to repeat some Lance Corporal missions if you like.

Comment

Wow, I really got left behind on these! Any repeats would be great. Will look out for some pick-ups also...

Comment

Ok, I feel bad now

Right then, I will set aside 2 Assault tags for Wednesday evening if you can make that (I had Sky and Limbus today and Dynamis tomorrow evening otherwise I would do sooner).

Pick 2 of the following Lance Corporal missions and they are the ones we will try and run.

Shanarha Grass Conservation (Leaujeum Sanctum): Slaughtering rabbits (20 of them). A very fun Assault although need good crowd control to deal with masses of links.

Breaking Morale (Mamool Ja Training Grounds): 8 coffers on the map which you have to open and return the treasure inside to the starting NPC. Didn’t enjoy this one but at the same time wasn’t happy with my clear so will definitely like another go at it.

Evade and Escape (Lebros Cavern): Need to find and activate 3 switches whilst avoiding the attention 3 true sight dragons that wander the zone. Very Metal Gear Solid ^^

Shooting Down the Baron (Periqia): Have to find and kill an Imp whilst avoiding the attention of True Sound pugils.

Demolition Duty (Ilrusi Atoll): Use an Automaton to demolish 5 ship wrecks. True Sight imps around which you have to dodge/kill.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                            Ok, I feel bad now
                            Its fine man! Don't feel bad I guess i've been busy leveling and not been on at the right time for you, that's all!

If you're good to do 2 on Wednesday that's great - I think Tsing still needs some as well.

The week before I open the Lv4 Assaults there was a bunch of shouts for Lv4 so hopefully I will have some joy in pickups (although I get the "its always 1 step in front feeling lol").

Comment

I'm sure the reason for falling behind is due to the increase in LS healing magic options, meaning i'm not quite as in-demand as I used to be on these runs.

That all fine of course, must be a pain having to wait until 9pm to start lol. Moot's for example, is the Original RDM in Rargh, and what I aspired to when I started out (what low level character isn't impressed with a RDM in AF lol!). Yay Moot (Ces)

Comment

Ces was my introduction to the shell too And yes, RDM AF (and the job in general) does rock ... am looking forward to getting my own leather knee length boots and feather hat

Am up for some Assaults too, but nobody is interested in doing level 1 ones capped at 60.

Comment

Working...
                                X