No announcement yet.

Summoner Prime Fights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'll take time a lot of travelling to be done and our gods will start around 16:00. To be fair I don't really mind I just want fenrir and diabolos runs.

Comment

Why don't we see how many people we can rally together early on Sunday then? It'd be nice to have a massive uncapped Rargh spam-gang-bang. We could even have an [alliance] bumtrain!

I'm only 3 SMN but I'm looking at levelling it along with my rl friend Annunaki. He's a sickie stoner bum though so I doubt I'm going to be able to keep up.

Comment

If everyone gets the key items before hand it wont take to long.

Comment

If you could arrange this for a weekend, I'll come. I still don't have Fenrir.

Comment

I thought you needed every other summon (ie: Diabolos) first before gaining access to the Fenrir fight? I can't wait until we beat Diabolos in CoP, we should go right back in for the avatar fight.

Comment

No Davi, Diabolos is a seperate mission from the rest.

As for Fenrir you need a key item from all the other Prime Fights apart from Carby. Which then allows you to enter. But then if its your first time round them you may want to choose to be able to summon them rather than get the key item for fenrir as i think Fenny needs 70+ jobs?

Comment

You need the whisper from each of the Avatars except Diabolus and trade those for a Moon Bauble which is the key item needed to gain access to Fenrir.

Comment

Fenrir and Diabolos both need a party where everyone is 72+ (at least) otherwise you will lose (even then you still may lose, Diabolos is a cheap ****er).

You don’t need to have all 6 elemental avatars to obtain a Moon Bauble for Fenrir (I have the Bauble but the only Avatar I can summon is Carbuncle and Diabolos). You simply have to gather the 6 whispers that you get for completing each of the fights. You have to remember that should you decide to hand this whisper in for a reward (to receive the avatar, item or gil) then you will lose the appropriate whisper and wil need to fight that avatar again.

IMO, if you’re not too fussed about using the avatars just yet, save the whispers and obtain your Moon Bauble (once you have this, you can fight Fenrir at will, taking the usual 24 hour wait into consideration).

Comment

Awesome, Sunday sounds great! Need to raise Windy fame but that won't be to difficult. Off uni for 3 weeks so have more then enough time to prepare. Doing Promyvion Dem and Mea is top of my list of things to do anyway.

Comment

So who's up for this so far? I can start anytime on Sunday, depends on when folks are available ^-^

Comment

As early as possible. What time can people be up out of bed?

I want all six of the bastards under my belt and then I can lvl SMN along side my mate for maybe an hour or two before he does a Skelleh and canes up to lvl50 in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
                          before he does a Skelleh and canes up to lvl50 in a couple of weeks.
                          lol

Comment

I've got all 6 Key items ready for this now, wish i'd have raised Norg fame before doing this ^^

The earlier the better for me, keen to get these. Who's 100% up for this still? So far from what i know it's:

Rep whm/blm
                            Davi blm/whm

Comment

Working...
                            X