Promyvion-Holla, Dem, Mea ENMs :: Saturday 1:50pm GMT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MegaMan X View Post
    Any setup for this yet? I'll be up for it as usual. All these ENM's can't be good for my skills -.-
    Sorry, i need to pull out this week >.<. Staying at Uni, ain't doing what i did during Promyvion Vahzl too, so don't ask lol.

Comment

Please can we get this out the way followed by ENM?

I'm not shouting for randoms. All so we can hold their hand all the way through the three NM for them to go perma-AFK before the BC.

Comment

if you need a white mage again, feel free to ask. if I don't have anything on, I'm game to help out.

Comment

Nice, Cheers again Wynth.

@3 yay!

Comment

When you planning on doing it?

Comment

errrmm... Saturday at 3pm.

Comment

meh cant come then >.>

Comment

Dj, could i get my 30cap stuff back please? Had to borrow some gear for an ENM yesterday.

Comment

we is gonna spank you dj

Comment

Any plans of an ENM run this weekend? Wouldn't mind trying BLM in the 30 zones for a change.

Comment

This will be happening so plz spread the word to Lut, Theanu etc. cheers.

3pm start and I'll be on a strict 3hr time limit. Obviously not going to DC mid-way through a BC but cba with 2hrs before we even set off.

Anyway, I've just remembered, multiple characters means multiple ENM runs within the 5-day rule. Get in!
                        Last edited by dataDave; 28-06-2007, 09:52.

Comment

Nice, this back on? You can have me as BLM this time, might even have THF/NIN by Sat.

Comment

I'd like to come as PLD for this. One of my goals is to try and cap xp on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bevan View Post
                              I'd like to come as PLD for this. One of my goals is to try and cap xp on it.
                              Lol! that was my idea! >< nm. This weekend only for me, going to London to watch Metallica the weekend after! (not into Metallica tbh, just going with friends)

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
                                Lol! that was my idea! >< nm. This weekend only for me, going to London to watch Metallica the weekend after! (not into Metallica tbh, just going with friends)
                                Two PLDs? We could make it work. We've had stranger setups for these.

Comment

Working...
                                X