Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

June 2007 Version Update (Rescheduled Date - 5th June 2007)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BAH! Seems these were fake. Nothing to see here
    Last edited by C'; 05-06-2007, 20:01.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
      HOLY ****:

PUP relic!!!!!!!!!!! M3G4T0N!!!!!!!

Has to be there for other jobs too. That body piece is just THE ****!!!

Apologies for !!!!! but this is BIG! (I did it again -_-; )

Imagine the **** if new job relic dropped in Dynamis-San d'Oria this evening when I get on

I'm firing up FRAPs just in case

That gear looks ace, I think the potential in PUP is on the rise.

Comment

The thought of off-handing that Perdu Blade with a Senjuinrikio makes me drool with anticipation.

Unsho-what?

Oh updates available btw. 7 mins left for me (yes I did wait until I was almost done before announcing this).

Comment

BAH! Seems these were fake. Nothing to see here
          Indeed seems no Relic for PUP, BLU or COR is in this update.

Comment

As for everything outside the new items = ok, depends on how this new event goes.

New items if you're not war,pld,drk,mage = pure crap. Where the **** is the is new NIN/SAM/MNK set, even drg get a new polearm type... no new rolls either. **** you SE.

Comment

Merit parties & Assault - {Yes, please.}

Comment

Merit parties & Assault - {Yes, please.}
                wow cool what rank do you need to be to purchase it and how many IS 40k?
                Last edited by djtickle; 06-06-2007, 08:11.

Comment

Rank 7 item I think

Comment

1,000 IS is 10,000exp or 1 besiged.

so... 400,000 exp and rank9

Comment

Players will no longer lose experience points for being KO'd in battlefields for the following: San d'Oria missions, Bastok missions, Windurst missions, Rise of the Zilart missions, and Treasures of Aht Urhgan missions.
                      That's quite a big change

Comment

I know I probably sound like I'm blaspheming and I expect the traditional "lets argue with Daragon" responses, but I think exp loss should be scrapped in its entirety, especially for situations in which you're soloing.

I think a more suitable penality would be a temporary decrease in stats, maybe a certain % of HP/MP loss. Just thinking out loud though, I don't expect my opinions to be taken seriously.

Comment

I half agree with you there dara, I think that @75 fully capped that exp loss should be scrapped or you could earn it by gettin a 2nd job to 75 then your 1st job doesnt have any exp loss and so on.

Comment

I don't think mobs which don't give exp should cause you to lose it, regardless of whether or not SE decide to take exp loss removal further than missions.

Same with Dynamis - why the **** would you give standard mobs the "Impossible to Gauge" tag?

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me if they got rid of EXP loss totally and cut the lvl-up limits even further.

Square Enix want as many people playing this as possible, I'm sure they don't care that more than half of their customer base are idiots already and are actually moving towards pleasing these players at the expense of pissing off their long-term fan base - all so they can get even more muppets on board.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                                wow cool what rank do you need to be to purchase it and how many IS 40k?
                                Second Lieutenant rank needed (the yet to be added rank 9) and 48000 imperial standing.

Comment

Working...
                                X