Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

June 2007 Version Update (Rescheduled Date - 5th June 2007)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C' View Post
    Second Lieutenant rank needed (the yet to be added rank 9) and 48000 imperial standing.
    Thats pretty cool, not to hard to get at all then. Im over half way to that already tbh i was savin for the Scythe but its only usefull for pimpy drk/war which im missing some vital bits atm still. Id get much more use out of the Katana.

hmmm. Wounder when they will update the missions and assault >?

Comment

Hehe, made nice progress towards my own last night. 35k limit points (also netted me Ninjutsu skill merit level 4) has put me at 29k Imperial Standing but also did 1 Assault repeat, and 3 new clears mean I'm now 5 rank up points away from Sergeant Major.

I'm hoping to have 35k Imperial Standnig (at least) by the end of the upcoming weekend and Chief Sergeant rank by the weekend after.

Comment

OOF!

Want to request your DM earring?

You'll be needing one of these:

Comment

Christ! Is that just to restart the quest????

Imagine buying one and then failing - good job I got the one I wanted first time XD

Comment

I think it's needed to reflag the quest but once it's reflagged you can attempt the battle as many times as you want (Pentaspheres permitting).

So, I think it's one Light Ore per earring change.

Obviously, the price jump is because of demand so expect things to settle again in a few weeks. Unfortunate thing will be the impact on cost of Light Staff.

Makes this phrase I read somewhere even more appropriate I think:

When you’re thinking about which Divine Might reward to choose, carefully look over each of the 5 earrings and consider the stats that they offer. Now look at the jobs you have levelled and which you enjoy playing and think which earring offers the most appropriate stats to those jobs.

Then pick Suppanomimi anyway.
            Last edited by C'; 08-06-2007, 08:46.

Comment

Yup I read it put perfectly once...

There are 2 DM earrings...

Suppanomimi
              I wish I'd got a Suppanomimi

Comment

Yes. Pay heed to this anyone who has yet to do Divine Might.

I think the only people who ever get something majorly beneficial out of a different earring are SAM with the bushinomimi. Anything else is pretty lame.

Comment

Beastly Earring ftw.

Comment

The drk one is just as good for drk/blm as the sam one

Comment

Considering most end game DRK use Great Sword for Light, I'll disagree.

Comment

Spiral Hell ftw ^^

Comment

Rest of the update has been added

Comment

YEP! Second Lieutenant, here I come. (well in 10 Assault clears time XD

Perdu Blade gonna rock.

Comment

Meh, wha...

{I don't know how to answer that question.}

Comment

Perdu Blade confirmed as Accuracy+5 Attack+10 as hidden effects.

Not quite as good as expected (other weapons of this style have Attack+15/16) but still expected to beat out all other sub-weapons all the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X