No announcement yet.

August Version Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to get back on the Assault trail I guess and get all clears sorted. Shame though as I was expecting a better reward than another tag for having them all complete.

EDIT - Let the DAT mining commence!~
    Last edited by C'; 27-08-2007, 16:52.

Comment

All in all a nice update, cant wait to see what the grips are like and the last of the aht urgan missions!

Nice to see drg getting a little update although its not much but with the grips to its gonna help.

Good update for despot too no more people trying to grab him when other people are trying to pop.

I hope the new Rank items are nice too seems that this might be the last of the aht urgan ranks

Lots to get on with and look forward too.

Comment

Luzaf's Ring
        Ranged Accuracy+6 Ranged Attack+6
        Assault:
        AGI+6
        Enhances "Snapshot" effect

Jalzahn's ring
        Accuracy+4 Attack+4
        Assault:
        STR+4 DEX+4
        Adds "Regen" effect

Ulthalam's ring
        Magic Accuracy+4
        Assault:
        INT+4 MND+4 CHR+4
        Adds "Refresh" effect

ToAU mission rewards?

That melee ring looks mega sweet.

Comment

Yeah nice for DD, seems pretty poor for mages tbh but all good for meh.

Comment

If that's true, looks like us Mages are about to get screwed again (looks at DM). What the hell would i want with that ring outside Assault. I might just drop my Tamas, lvl a DD Job and get all the "better" rewards. That's if it's true.

Comment

they look more like ??? rings from new rank missions or new IS rewards.

Comment

The following item name has changed:

Mercenary's Mantle >> Mercenary Mantle
                YES!!!11!111!~~

Best.

Update.

EVER!!

This is so PWN!

/Dj

meh, don't mind me. I'm just ticked off that Bioshock crashed on me again -_-;

Comment

Those Rings look nice.

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/2007_-_%2808/27/2007%29_New_Items

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMan X View Post
                    They do yes, but I wonder what those + numbers are for on some of them, there's no indication.

Comment

Probably elemental resistance

Comment

Holy **** people. I think SE broke the game for 2 handers,

1 STR = 1 ATT
                        1 DEX = 1 ACC

Yukki/Gekko/Kasha from 1.5, 2, 2.5 to now 2, 2.5, 3

All the modded ws from every 2 hander are hitting over 2/3k in damage...

also the buffs to Cor rolls = OMFG!!!!! +126 att on 11 roll with Drk inthe party.... and that just the start of it.

Sam Roll - luck = +38 tp store(3.5tp extra), 11 = 48.....(4.5 extra)
                        Last edited by Tobal; 28-08-2007, 07:39.

Comment

Yep, reading it now.

Seriously, the **** seems to really hit the fan. Someone on a forum put it best when they said that any SAM/DRG/DRK/GAxeWAR with about 500k to spend on gear is now easily equaling the damage a Ridill WAR or Black Belt MNK put out (items that are added to a server about once or twice a month). If this is considered balanced then S-E seriously don't have a ****ing clue

I'm laying low for a while. There really is NO point in playing NIN at the moment as the game currently stands. I think we're down with the PUPs at this time.

lolNIN
                          Last edited by C'; 28-08-2007, 07:44.

Comment

LOL **** meh, better use drk and sam why they are overpowered for the new TAoU missions lol

Comment

we so doing nyzul Isle wednesday.

Anyway i just came off a party as COR, has to say the changes they've made for COR ar least are really good, 11 roll no drk = 100+ att, figthers roll with a war in the party it going off every round onlucky and 11's...

We has Nin,War,Drg melee setup at the mamool stageing point. I say this now, the damage is a bit over hyped on weak mobs like puks the war wih dual axes was doing more damage, the only difference came during Mamool and Skoffin, Dot just favored the DRG and WS pretty much hit for 1-1.5k with 100/150tp.

The nin did a fine job of tanking and kept hate most of the time so don't wuss out rare, that to much of a wussies way out, DD have ot sensble with ws now or they become MP sponges and end up slowing the party down, watching the other party with us samx2,war,nin, the sam where going nuts but getting mashed if they ws at the start and seigen failed, i ened up out pulling them all the time.
                              Last edited by Tobal; 28-08-2007, 09:48.

Comment

/cheer.

About time they gave SAM, DRK and DRG their due.

Although, they would definately try to adjust this for too much damage. ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X