Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my Black Mage to level 9, then decided to pack it in to become a Monk.

I'm totally kitted out in awesome Monk gear, this game rocks my world.

Comment

anyone in Ifrit here?

Comment

i brought it earlier today for ?25(+simpson hit'n'run traded for ?20), and now I'm in for 2 hours plus of updates

Comment

Originally posted by Sdub
          Anyone know what can be done with Yagudo Bead Necklace's?
          If you're originally from Windurst, you'll need 4 of them for one of the missions. Or I did, at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal
            i brought it earlier today for ?25(+simpson hit'n'run traded for ?20), and now I'm in for 2 hours plus of updates
            Is that on broadband I'm a little worried - I'd got a copy on its way to me but I'm still on narrowband - just waiting for ntl to hook me up. Will I be able to update on nb (considering 2 hour cut-offs) or will I have to wait for bb?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief
              Is that on broadband I'm a little worried - I'd got a copy on its way to me but I'm still on narrowband - just waiting for ntl to hook me up. Will I be able to update on nb (considering 2 hour cut-offs) or will I have to wait for bb?
              I don't think the game is even playable on narrowband any way.

Comment

The game is capped I believe, so its playable on 56k or broadband. I have friends who are on 56k and say it's fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Razz
                  The game is capped I believe, so its playable on 56k or broadband. I have friends who are on 56k and say it's fine.
                  Well colour me surprised. I honestly would have thought a 56K would struggle. Thanks for the info though I'd already told two of my narrowband mates not to bother getting the game as it wouldn't work (numerous sources 'confirmed' this).

guess I'll tell them to go ahead and buy then

Comment

Originally posted by Chief
                    Yeah on BB, about 1.45 mins in the end not counting the installng after, the good news is that downloads every single file seperately, so for you, you can at least cancel and continue (i reckon).

I now joined Seraph server, as Tobal, currently level 5 Galka monk in SanD'oria. Also for those using an xbox pad to play, im using super joy box 10 convertor and FF config won't use the right stick for anything, and keeps setting the camera controls to the L/R triggers making it spin the camera inthe game all the time, anyone got away round this as i had to resort to disabling the right stick and the L/R triggers and holding down a button and moving the left stick(stopping movement) to move the camera.

Comment

Ah, legend. Almost forgot to find myself a PS2 pad converter though. Anyone have any particular reccomendations of good/cheap ones on particular sites?

At the mo, i'm thinking about this

Comment

quick update.. I got my WHM Tarutaru to Level 12, and then decided to start all over again as a Mithra! Everyone kept thinking that my little Tarutaru lady was a guy!!

Well not anymore, she is all woman! Still a WHM and level 11
                        Oh and her name is Akasha

At last I am now in a position to purchase an NTSC-UK Linkshell yippee!!

I think this is the list of people on Seraph:

Rarehero (C')
                        FeiFongWong (Fei Fong Wong)
                        Jeaupan (Beelzebot)
                        Reusedant (Bleeders)
                        Wedgemoon (Mikewl)
                        Akasha (Sdub)
                        Sturn (Marvelon)
                        Treble (Treble)
                        Tobal (Tobal)

I shall send a linkshell to each of your's Delivery Boxes so look out for it.

If there is anyone else that wants to join just let me know.

Comment

Apparently the Treble on Serpah isn't Treble if you get my meaning.

Comment

Oh I thought it was... I'm sure he said it was him...

Well anyway I was just thinking.. seeing as I'm coughing up 8000 gill for this thing, does everyone think it's fair that you all send me 500 Gill in exchange for your Linkpearls? You don't have to do it straight away just whenever you have the spare cash...

(I'll send you the pearls anyway)

Comment

I zapped Reusedant mate, will start over at some point though.

Thanks tho.

Comment

ok Bleeders well just let me know when you make a new character

Comment

Working...
                                X