Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, Rare, you could be right, the interview does not give a number example (and isn't very clear in general, it just says if you want to increase damage raising attack directy is better thne raising STR. It would make sense to me if Attack governed where in the curve you would hit more often... now that Tobal has his gloves, it can be tested, because they have huge +attack, so the difference in a test environment will be easy to see.

Comment

haha exactly, the more I read the interview the more confused I get. :/

Really does sound more complicated than I thought.

Comment

Seeing as we've all almost got CoP we might aswell sort out the teams that's going to Emptyness. So far we got a healer and tank for each party comfirmed on the link:

Team A:
        WHM/BLM - Mahlory
        PLD/WAR - Mihki
        -
        -
        -
        -

Team B:
        WHM/BLM - Lister
        NIN/WAR - Rarehero
        -
        -
        -
        -

Choose a team those of you not listed above, I think we're all smart enough to ballance these out quite well

Comment

EEK! When was i enrolled for Emptiness?

Guys, at this time I can't take part in Emptiness unfortunately >_< I've almost got enough for my Sniper Ring and once I've bought that it is going to bankrupt me and there is no way I am going to be able to afford level 30 equipment to be able to this.

Sorry

Comment

it won't be any time soon anyways dude, Vanicent has still to reorder his copy of CoP (think he's doing that today) then we gotta sort out who's actually going, then we gotta work out a time when everyone can do it, then we gotta work out our plan...plus who says we'll do all 3 Promithians in a day, could be ages yet

Comment

We Want Bayan! No Damn You! You Can't Have Him. Look < I Even Typed This Whole Post With All Capitals. And We Want Tobal As Well, No Ifs, Ands, Buts Or Maybe's! :P

Comment

30 BLM, I'll do it.

Comment

As Far As Im Aware, And From What Chang Had Said, RNGs And BLMs Are Need To Kill The Essential Mobs That Progress You Further Up To The Top
                  And Melees Are There To Dispose Of Links, Thats Untill We Reach The Top
                  And Then Have Function As Two Different Parties In The Burning Circle

Im Game For Either Team, Shame I Cant He In Bother Sorry
                  But I Can Still Help Everyone Up To The BC! 8)

Comment

sam/rng for me then, look like another trip to dunes ?_?

on the plus side i've leveled my monk to 33, 1 lvl away from the Kotes.

Comment

I'm in for either team, once I get CoP.

I'll be going as WAR/MNK though.

Comment

Hi everyone,

I finally got everything sorted in my new place (not quite, roof still leaks but I have decent net access now). It wouldn't let me reactivate my old content ID so I'm guessing Nomu has been erased from existance. Would somebody be able to send me a world pass? Hopefully I'll be in soon

Comment

So, it was Korroloka Tunnel last night. No Darwock so Siege and I teamed up with a level 12 RDM and a level 16 NIN. Between the RDM not registering his expansions (so no access to the Tunnel for him) and us trying to figure out conversation with the Japanese speaking Ninja we got the feeling it wasn't going to be easy. So we found our first worm, as I was healing the Ninja decided to attack. Well, 1 minute later he was dead and we were running...

That was that - think I will leave Korroloka Tunnel to another day...

Siege, myself and the RDM:12 headed off to Konschtat Highlands but even though we were a bit unorganised, it was fun. We then split up and I headed to Valkurm Dunes where my first attack was a miscast on something that killed me very quickly (oh dear - noob alert!!!). Didn't get much experience in the next hour and died again (people just don't know when to 'voke...) but I did end up with a Crab Apron so went to bed happy
                          Last edited by talizker; 17-10-2004, 11:40.

Comment

If someone can tell me how to get a world pass I can probably get you one Samoht. Sorry last night didn't go quite as planned Talizker, but hey, at least you got the crab apron

Comment

Originally posted by siegeuk
                              If someone can tell me how to get a world pass I can probably get you one Samoht. Sorry last night didn't go quite as planned Talizker, but hey, at least you got the crab apron
                              You can buy a world pass of one of the traders in Bastok (and elsewhere). I think it's one in the port area...

No worries about last night - you don't know about the new areas until you try and like I said it was fun Looking forward to next time for sure.

Comment

Thanks siege. Would be great to get back in. Im actually quite looking forward to starting over.

Comment

Working...
                                X