Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to hear Razz. Hopefully more LS people will be happy to help after hearing it is a weapon worth obtaining. I thought the Damage/Delay ratio on my Kageboshi was good, but this is ever so slightly better and I think Accuracy+3 and Parrying Skill+5 will be much more useful than Additional Effect: Bind.

That being said, is the level estimate of High 50s correct for the NM?

Comment

Ok, can someone remind me what time the maintenance finishes please?

I think it was 1am, but I'm not sure.

Thanks.

Comment

Well, its more like a level 60 NM, which does Mijin Gakure. A level 75 black mage or Ninja can solo it, so if you take a good amount of people in their mid 50s they can kill it, just make sure you have barfira and possibly fire carol if you have a bard. You have to clear the room of tonberries before you pop it. Its pretty easy, just careful of mijin, and the fact that it doesn't drop 100%, so my advice is to have more than one person with the rattle to guarantee a drop. ganbattekudasai~

Comment

OK, so far so good, CoP appears to have been dispatched .

I've not had the email for it yet, but I used the very nice tracking feature, and that said it was shipped. Currently, it's in somewhere called Louisville.

EDIT: OK, I've got the email saying it's been dispatched now. It was (interestingly) dispatched yesterday, but the email only arrived today, wierd.

Anyway, it's now in Philadelphia, awaiting air shipment.

I definately prefer Gamestop.com to either DVDBO or VG+ now, much better service. The tracking feature is cool too, as all orders seem to be recorded delivery by default.
          Last edited by Vanicent; 19-10-2004, 16:23.

Comment

In the end I did not get my coffer last night : / Hopefully it'll be there when we log on this evening. We will be coming along to Temple of uggalepih, tyo hunt for Tobals last key and Rares Ninja-Katana-Suicide mission (I like to live Dangerously )

Comment

woohoo

also got limit break 2 finished to, surprisingly no-one died.

Comment

Finally!!

CoP was delivered this morning. Gamestop are definately efficient.

Ready for the Emptiness exploration at any time now.

Comment

Do you think being in a level 17-18 party is going to be sufficient to tackle the Ghouls in Valkurm Dunes to try and get the Magicked Skull drop? Can anyone give me any useful pointers for tacking Ghouls...

Thanks

Comment

Ghouls 101:
                    Make Sure The Party Is Setup Correctly With Enough DDs And A Good Tank
                    Make Sure Only Melees Are Close To The Ghould Therefore Reducing People
                    Exposed To Its "Blood Saber" Move [Aka AOE Drain ] As It Will Reduce The About Of Health It Can Get Back, Has Some More AOE Moves Too
                    Cures Also Damage Undead So Casting Heals On It Will Help Too But Dont Lose
                    Focus On Keeping Party Members Alive.

If I Remember Correctly By Level 18 Some Ghouls Check As VT/T Anyway
                    So They Shouldnt Be Too Hard To Handle IF Organised Well GL

Comment

Thanks Bayan - exactly what I was after. Hopefully should get level 18 tonight so will be ready to tackle Ghouls if I can find a suitable party...

Comment

No problem with Ghouls, I was partying at 16 and we killed a ghoul no bother to get somebody his skull. It was an unexpected atack, half way through the fight it used blood saber and we had to start over again, but it still didn't stretch us. Only got around 60xp, but the skull made up for it.

Comment

Would it be at all possible to delay the "emptiness" etc visits by a few more days? I'd definately like to check em out as it would make a change from the grind that is leveling god knows how many jobs. My gaming PC has recently decided to 'die' on me and it will be out of action for what I'm hoping to be only a few days. I should have access back (hopefully) by the end of the week. I know how you all must be fed up of waiting, but this is something I would really like to do, and I wouldn't feel safe over there going with a group of unpredictable players, as I'm guessing this is an area you don't want to make too many mistakes in

Comment

I am not happy!! I've spent about a week of serious farming time, managed to scrape together 70,000 gil to go to Jeuno and buy some elemental pacts.

Someone here said a light spirit was 60K... try 200,000! Dark is 700,000! The only one remaining for me of the 'normal' elems was thunder, no problem I thought - bzzzzzt wrong! 150,000. I don't think I would have that much if I got back every bit of money I'd made since I started.... I could cry....

Comment

Why would you want to buy those elementals? They are completely useless...

Comment

Thankyou for your contribution.

Comment

Working...
                                X