Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a bad night at all last night. Logged on into my Jeuno moghouse, stuck up my party flag, and step outside.

I get a PT invite immediately.

Result

We head to Kuftal Tunnel at the Cape Terrigan zone point and chain crabs and I hit level 56. Unfortunately I hadn?t realised that I hadn?t brought a full stack of Ninjitsu tools for my enfeebles so had to leave the group when I was 2000 EXP towards level 57.

Being 56 meant I could now use my Ninja Hatsuburi head piece AF. Looks pretty sweet to wear around town but ain?t going to replace my Emporer?s Hairpin for EXP purposes. Looking into the possibility of macroing in an equipment change when I cast my enfeeble and elemental spells as the head piece does have a nice looking Ninjitsu skill + 5 which will take me past the cap for my current level for my magic.

Clearly it was my night for PTs as as soon as I left the first PT I got an invite to another in Boyhada Tree. Unfortunately I had to decline due to lack of tools and lack of funds to purchase more (as of this morning I only had 50k gil to my name >_<)

But it didn?t matter as the LS was planning an expidition to kill Dark Spark for what was for many of us, our first trip to Castle Zvahl. Was incredibly exciting and although the fight was quite easy, once again the event seemed so much more fun due to doing it with the LS.

Need to farm up more gil now which is my plan for tonight. Unsure whether to just farm enough for tools and level to 58 (in order to be able to wear my body AF) or save for more equipment. Still got some slots I?m not happy with.

My main weapon is now level 46 but the only way to get a damage improvement is to get Shinogi (never listed on any AH) or Mukutsu+1 (not listed since September 11th). Also think my Nomad?s mantle could be changed with a Bat Cape which will be 450k and possibly swap my Survival Belt for a Lifebelt.

Comment

I'm planning on exploring Attohwa Chasm tonight, anyone else interested in tagging along?

I don't care if you've been in there already or not, as long as you don't say anything that could count as a spoiler while we're in there.

Comment

i think i'll have to go farming need to get lvl55 to 59 gear, and after getting a 2nd sniper i been so lazy just crafting enough for food and traveling fairs, i also need to get some

Lighting Bow (+2 dex, only 35k, the +1 ver for 400k gets u +3 dex)
        master's gi(if my g.k sells i only 40k away from it),
        San'd conquest gear (lvl 55 helmet(1+str +1dex), neck (+5acc +5att), but i can't get them using C.P as i need rank 6 >< so another 80k for each item.

then the dream of Haubie for 2.3 million(+10 acc +10 att) and 150k UGM g.k(+4acc,+4somethingelse, low delay) at lvl 59

Comment

Originally posted by Vanicent
          I'm planning on exploring Attohwa Chasm tonight, anyone else interested in tagging along?

I don't care if you've been in there already or not, as long as you don't say anything that could count as a spoiler while we're in there.
          I went in there last night briefly, as lvl 30 BST, two blob creatures were right at the start of the area, Incredibly Tough I headed strait back out, I would need to go as Bard for this.

Comment

I guess that rules me out as well.

Comment

What's happening regarding Emptiness?

Comment

I will be back on Monday evening, if those clowns at the computer shop remember to save my FFXI data. Otherwise, its probably a 10 hour download for me ; ;

Comment

My thanks to Bayan and Lister for their help tonight with mission 3-3. I'm now Rank 4, and that airship pass is getting closer.

Comment

aye, cheers to Bayan and Vanicent!

I think I'm gonna try get rank 5 ASAP, I can invis/sneak through castle oztroja and davoi in about 10 minutes, only prob is killing the 2 NM in beadaux which I can't do on my own at the moment but if anyone wants to tag along with me just say

Mmmmm Airshiiiiip

Comment

u gonna have trouble in oz aswell.... thres 2 yagudo guarding that door near the magicite and u need to drop invis to open it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanicent
                        My thanks to Bayan and Lister for their help tonight with mission 3-3. I'm now Rank 4, and that airship pass is getting closer.

WHHAAAA? Damn it, I've been standing around Qufim for ages shouting for a party to do that mission! Oh well.

If I can get it done in time then I'd happily be part of any team for the rank 4 missions. I'm from Windurst if that makes any difference.
                        Last edited by Darwock; 24-10-2004, 12:01.

Comment

Damn,

Sorry Darwock, I had no idea you were waiting to do that same mission. If I'd known, I'd have told you so you could have helped.

We even got 6 keys from the NM, so you would have easily got one...

I'll help you do the mission if you can find a few more support people.

Also, the fact that you're from Windurst won't make a major difference, you'll just have to find another door in the underground area to what I used. In fact, I think I marked which one was which on my map of the tower, so I can tell you which you need when we get to that part.

Comment

Here Are Some Funny FFXI Videos

Matrix Style Video: http://www.lostdauntless.com/Matrix.mpg
                            Animation: http://www.fluidweb.net/ffxi_animation.htm

Comment

Just a quick heads up to the people who logged off immediately after getting the coffer key last night. I had another quick recce in those 6 rooms and was lucky enough to obtain the Tonberry Rattle Rare/EX item that is needed to spawn the NM.

Unfortunately I don?t yet know whereabouts in the temple the NM is spawned so I plan to do some more farming tonight then make another journey into the temple to find it?s spawn point. Once that is discovered I can look into arranging a party/alliance to get this done. I?m thinking maybe Wednesday or Thursday night this week.

Unfortunately the katana is not a guaranteed drop, but hopefully we?ll be lucky, especially if Toxicforce comes as his THF.

Comment

Good day for us too, Mahl got lv 54 back (and can now wear her WHM AF-hat) and we had a fun outting in Temple of course. I raised my cooking to level 40 (and apprentice level) So hopefully I'll be churning out Streamed Crab soon ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X