Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And i got my Key of Death to get that bastard places coffer >< (i'm hoping my previous luck with the other coffer continues)

I been reading onthe A.K forums that the Haubergeon is now up to 3 million on seraph, i meant WTF thats only 300k away from a freaking scorpian Harness, seraph prices are freaking stupid, the thought off being able to sell my kotes for 750-800k, 2 Snipers 600k and Gi for 300k and STILL be 1 million behind it..... and to think is a must for all Drk's and Sam's past 60
    giving up +20 att and +14 acc for +30 def(10 extra armor+20 extra from no snipers) +10att and +10acc doesn't make sense... im at loss for what to do its hard enough getting 500k together.

Anyway whats on for tonight? leveling to 55? i should be on about 7.30

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal
      I been reading onthe A.K forums that the Haubergeon is now up to 3 million on seraph, i meant WTF thats only 300k away from a freaking scorpian Harness,
      Actually, it's about 2 million away from a Scorpion Harness

Consider yourself lucky

Comment

Surely when equipment becomes that expensive you must be able to do without it.

I mean it cant be something you have to have more something that is a bonus to have.

I know I wont be putting forth the effort to get anything that expensive, its not worth the time.

Comment

Ouch, Haubergeon for 3 million? On Titan I obtained mine for a (mere) 1.4m... just as a comparison here are the average prices of the other items you mention:

Kotes = 400k
          Sniper's ring = 450-480k (up a bit from 360-400k due to heavy camping of stroper chyme by certain individuals..)
          Scorpion harness = 5 million (status item only in my opinion - nice stats, unjustified price)

I'd deffo say that you guys have got it bad when it comes to gear prices though :/ Is it true that an Emp hairpin on your server sells for about 500k?

Addition: Is this the 'Gi' you're referring to? - http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?fitem=3581
          Last edited by Hohum; 26-10-2004, 02:53.

Comment

Last I looked emp.hairpin was around the 500k mark, leaping boots are at 420k aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Hohum
              Ouch, Haubergeon for 3 million? On Titan I obtained mine for a (mere) 1.4m... just as a comparison here are the average prices of the other items you mention:

Kotes = 400k
              Sniper's ring = 450-480k (up a bit from 360-400k due to heavy camping of stroper chyme by certain individuals..)
              Scorpion harness = 5 million (status item only in my opinion - nice stats, unjustified price)

I'd deffo say that you guys have got it bad when it comes to gear prices though :/ Is it true that an Emp hairpin on your server sells for about 500k?

Addition: Is this the 'Gi' you're referring to? - http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?fitem=3581
              The Gi is the Jijitsu Gi (the lv40 one) luckly i got for 150k back in jan/feb. the Master which is my next buy is only 240k odd ?_?

Comment

I guess I'm lucky being a PLD, my next three levels I'm facing the steepest prices yet for my upgrades and compared to Haubergeon or Scorpion harness I'm laughing. I need 3 new items and two spells for a whopping total of 380k (I'll make some of this back selling my old items) for level 54 and then a Gluttony Sword at lv 57 which goes for about 400k.

Comment

Ammo For The Next Few Levels Is 11-13k A Stack [Silver Bullets]
                  Then Demon Arrows At 6k A Stack For Level 60, I Can Craft Those
                  Level 61 Amemit Mantle Is Almost 900k

Comment

Gil isn?t really that difficult to make, as long as you are willing to put aside the necessary time and effort.

I worked out how much I have saved (and spent) over the last 3 months since getting level 50 and it came to 2,230,000 for 6 pieces of equipment (Kageboshi, Emporer Hairpin, Spirit Torque, Shinobi Gi+1, Mermaid Ring and Sniper?s Ring) and when you total in Gobbie Bag 3 and 4 completion and levelling 6 levels for NIN (not cheap in itself) the total gil will be close 3 million over a 3 month period (and I think I?ve become more efficient as time as passed so reckon my gil per month ratio will actually be over 1 million a month now).

And I?m still saving. Currently I need 450k for a Bat Cape and seeing as though on Sunday morning I had 50k to my name and now have around 225k, I?m well on the way towards it. It just took time and effort on my part to farm.

The secret to gil making is not relying on one source of income. Too many factors can go wrong or come into play which can cripple your income.

Now a Scorpion Harness would be great but whether I can muster up the enthusiasm to make 5 million gil is another thing. However just mere months ago the thought of funding purchases of hundreds of thousands of gil seemed impossible to me and now it is just something that I get on with.

Don?t let gil get you down.

Comment

When are we going to do Promyvion.

We all have CoP now and have had time to sort equipment out, surely we can do this soon.

Also from what I have read you do not even need to go as an alliance for any of it.

A good party can get to the BCNM.
                      Last edited by mikewl; 26-10-2004, 15:29.

Comment

in the last 3 months 1.5million max, mainly for the snipers and new G.K's

i suppose its not out of question to make the gil for it, if i make myself farm/craft 1-2hrs a day i would perhaps make 500k-1million in 1-2months but being i work days i don't get the kind of free time i use to and my general lazyness at the moment.

Plus i'll have to come up with 150k just for his Emtpyness(need at least 1 peice of shade gear for emptykiller ability plus potions), im guessing we really need to do something about it as i would love to have crack at the missions with the linkshell, we'll all have to talk about it when all mostly online.

Comment

Got my computer back at last, lots of downtime I need to make up for. Unfortunately, as I had feared, none of my POL/FFXI data was saved before my old motherboard was destroyed To say that I now have a VERY large update to sit through, is a harsh understatement

Comment

At least you've still got your character(s).

Comment

That's very true Rare, gil does become easier to make, all it takes is time.

You're getting a Bat Cave? Cool! :P

Comment

The role of Robin is up for grabs if you?re interested ^_-

Comment

Working...
                                X