This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aegen,

I have to trade the linkpearls with you, next time in Quifm if we can find each other I will give you one, its a bit hard cos I dont have a map of Quifm yet.

Its annoying you cant just send em to peoples mog houses.

Comment

Why can't you two just meet up in jeuno?

Comment

Originally posted by mikewl
        Aegen,

I have to trade the linkpearls with you, next time in Quifm if we can find each other I will give you one, its a bit hard cos I dont have a map of Quifm yet.

Its annoying you cant just send em to peoples mog houses.
        hi,

ok wedge, ill search for you the next time im in qufim. i moved to batallia downs recently but would go back to qufim to level up more and reach lvl 30...i need that ninja job....

cheers!

Comment

Well i've finally joined the Linkshell, also i had the funniest thing thats happened since i've been online with FF11, after helping Wedgemoon on a quest in fort.Ghelsba we made our way back down with me being the lower lvl of 17, and Him and Rambus(random guy) being 27 i was drawing attacks from every orc i walked near, till we all got pissed off and decided to just run instead after 1 to many orc necks/stones ganged up after respawn resulting in me being chased down the mountain by 10+ orc's and lots of bats, with Rambus in tow to my left pegging it, with me taking all the damaged. the best bit was rounding a corner to see 2 adventures resting, they see me,rambus and the orc landslide and they peg it down the mountain, sadly i didn't make it as not 30 secs later the next corner had some low lvl bats stopped my movement just enough to get 5-6 stabs in my back at once. After that they turned there attention to rambus and Wedgemoon who continued to run for there lives and i got to see the full orc landslide, about 5-6 orc's and a couple of bats in the 1st wave and behind them 4 more orc's. I think wedgemoon got screen-grab so hopefully later on we'll get to see it.

Comment

There's some kind of massive tree running around West Ronfaure right now. A mass of people are trying to kill it but we don't seem to be doing any damage. Not sure why it's appeared but I'm eager to see it fall. If anyone can get there, check it out and look for thecrowd (when your machine slows to a crawl, you know you're in the right place )

Comment

^ i got a rumble on my pad while i was fishing at the knights well looked around and sure the huge tree thing with 15-20 people following it, i took a ton of screenshots but i don't know how to get them out of the playonline viewer, otherwise i would post them up.

Comment

strange things are happening today.

Walking through Jugner Forest I saw loads of walking trees, also i keep hearing people on my linkshell going on about massive battles.

Even though exp has been really slow today I have been enjoying it, I made it to Kazham this morning, although I have died there twice i think its really good.

Im in a party with Aegen at the moment having a really tough time in Yuhtunga Jungle, a load of us just died cos someone had a train of gobs.

I have some images of mine and Tobals crazy moment in Ghelsba but do i need somewhere to store them online.

Comment

Well the tree thing was strange. No matter how many people who attacked it, it didn't take any damage. It became clear pretty early on that hitting it repeatedly wasn't going to work but despite my protests that the approach being used was no good they carried on regardless.

Comment

here are the pictures Tobal mentioned earlier, they were taken in a rush since I was trying to get away from them all.

To get the pictures out of playonline you have to use the navigator and use the email function and attach up to 5 pictures at a time and email them to your normal email address.

Comment

I found an easier way the screenshot are held onthe playonline folder (playonlineviewer/pub/home01/screenshots/).

Also i didn't think there where that many orc's brilliant.

here the Treant pics, also some Infomation on it.

*Treant regains a ton of health after the end of a 'Game day', needs constant attacks to stop regain some amounts of health all the time. To take part, find the moogle(H8 in West.ron) and it'll lvl up down to lvl 20 so you can attack it without having a exp penatly for death. Reward? Killing all the Treants on the server opens all the teleport building up for use (those gaint white buildings). So it in everyones interest to kick the crap out of it.

Comment

Hi sorry I haven't written in here for very long.. and by the way it is Sdub.. not dsub lol

I am happy to see that the linkshell has kinda taken off.. remember if anyone wants a Linkpearl, please contact either Wedgemoon or myself (Akasha) and we will be happy to pass them along to you.

Comment

Sorry to invade this thread guys but I'm thinking of getting this and would like your opinions on it. I've never experienced a mmorpg and recently got Galaxies but I'm thinking this looks decent too.

How is the combat handled?

Also whats the monthly fee?

Cheers
                          G

Comment

Originally posted by g-funk
                            Sorry to invade this thread guys but I'm thinking of getting this and would like your opinions on it. I've never experienced a mmorpg and recently got Galaxies but I'm thinking this looks decent too.

How is the combat handled?

Also whats the monthly fee?

Cheers
                            G
                            I got galaxies too and prefer this so much more, but then im not a huge star wars fan and am a big FF fan.

the combat is similar to galaxies but it feels alot more complete, i really like it alot.

Monthly fee is about ?10 in english money a month, an extra doller for each character you have, but you will probably only need one. the tetra master card game is also an extra doller.

Gamespy rated this mmorpg of the year beating SWG.

I have spent about 250 hours on it so far and have so much more to do, i feel its great value for money.

If you do buy it feel free to join our linkshell, you will need to be on the Seraph server for this.

Comment

Some more screens from the linkshell.

Comment

Holy Mother of God, who is that goodlooking guy next to you in that pic Wedgemoon?

Thanks again for coming to jeuno to give me my pearl. (I got the chocobo license now) Sdub was going to change mine to a pearlsack but that can only be done while i'm online, and that's impossible

Ah well, hope to play with you soon.

Sturn - Hunk-o-rama.

Comment

Working...
                                X