Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got level 62red mage myself. I'm doing 20 hour sessions so I can reach the lelvel 75 cap. Gonna post some screens of myself when I can be arsed ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Razz
      Just got level 62red mage myself. I'm doing 20 hour sessions so I can reach the lelvel 75 cap. Gonna post some screens of myself when I can be arsed ^^
      You play for 20 hours at a time?

FFS that can't be healthy

Comment

Nope, but when level caps are released you'll see all the dedicated players playing for a long time without sleep ^^;

If you think IM crazy, wait til you see the Japanese players getting 200k EXP in like 4 days lol. We call them haijins ^^

Comment

Well I'm really getting into it now, starting to quite enjoy it. I can't remember what server I'm on, but I look forward to meeting up with some people .

Comment

Hi all,

Im a lvl 29 rdm but am going away for about 3 weeks tommorow (wednesday) but will be back on when I get back.

Hope you keep leveling and will see you in vanadiel when im back.

Comment

Well, if anyone sees the dead carcass of a lv.7 elvaan warrior lying about in Widhurst, that'll be me (You think I'm joking? I first met Mikewl that way!)

I should really put more commitment into my character. I'm sort of stuck in a difficult lull where it's hard to level up and get going with the good stuff but I'm starting to realy get the whole freedom aspect. At first, I thought the atmosphere was a little frosty - everyone doing their own thing and few people really stopping to do anything other than level up or make money, but I just spent a whole day sightseeing around Windhurst and I got really quite lost in it all. I can't wait to plan an expedition and someday see SanD'Oria. All in time, eh? Got a few levels between me and that expedition yet....

Comment

I got all in a strop yesterday so didn't play more than an hour, got killed for the third time in ghelsba and I'm totally fed up with it now, I'm gonna do some levelling and not return there untill everything on that damn mountain is too weak to be worthwhile. I'm sure I can take on Vatgit, I'm level 21 afterall if I could only get to him alive. ft: ft: ft:

So i'll be on the dunes levelling/making some money if anyone needs me.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelon
                  I got all in a strop yesterday so didn't play more than an hour, got killed for the third time in ghelsba and I'm totally fed up with it now, I'm gonna do some levelling and not return there untill everything on that damn mountain is too weak to be worthwhile. I'm sure I can take on Vatgit, I'm level 21 afterall if I could only get to him alive. ft: ft: ft:

So i'll be on the dunes levelling/making some money if anyone needs me.
                  Which part of Ghelsba? The Fort or the Outpost. I'm sure I've seen an Orc called Warchief Vatgit at the top of Ghelsba Outpost and everything up to him is only easy prey/too weak to be worthwhile for me, and has been like that since level 15 or so

Comment

That's him, on top of the outpost, I don't get it though, i'm lv 21 and I keep getting killed there, either i'm fighting one orc and three more show up and pummel me. Or I come acros a tougher one, orcish fighter for example and he just kicks my ass. Maybe I'm just not very good

Ah well, i'll get him at some point. Happy new year everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelon
                      That's him, on top of the outpost, I don't get it though, i'm lv 21 and I keep getting killed there, either i'm fighting one orc and three more show up and pummel me. Or I come acros a tougher one, orcish fighter for example and he just kicks my ass. Maybe I'm just not very good

Ah well, i'll get him at some point. Happy new year everyone!
                      Orcish Fighters? I've never come across them on Ghelsba Outpost. You're not going into Ghelsba Fort and going high into that area are you? If so then you are going too far for the Warchief Vatgit.

I actually beat Warchief with my lvl18 Thief last night. Requried the use of a 300% charged Burning Blade and went to the wire, but I did it.

Comment

I'm starting to really really enjoy this game now. I'm a level 8 warrior person, and there's one guy who I always keep randomly seeing in the game. I first met him when we were doing the tour guide mission, and we needed 6 characters level 5 and under. That was cool, because 5 of us were just on follow mode while one guy did the long trek to the waterfall, so we were all just chatting for twenty minutes. Then I saw him again at about the same level as me, so we decided to go level up/explore for a bit. We went up the mountain in North Gustaberg for some quest he was doing, which was cool, and the goblins there were really annoying ft:. In the end we were both killed by about 3 who ganged up on us . Still, it was cool, and we're going adventuring again tonight .

Yes, a brilliant game make no mistake .

Comment

Well, haven't got into it at all - not my cup o' tea, I'm afraid (sorry, Sturn!). Anyway, I want to unsubscribe, but finding out how is a nightmare (they obviously want to keep your cash).

I realise I may have to keep paying the sub even after cancellation for a while, but I'd still like to stop it ASAP. Anyone know how? I sent one of those internal email/message things to support, but it was incredibly vague and just gave me an auto-response, links to FAQs, etc. (if they want me to believe that unsubscribing isn't a frequently asked question, they must be stupid or frigging liars ).

So, if anyone of you people know or can find out, that'd be great. Any help appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Treble
                            Well, haven't got into it at all - not my cup o' tea, I'm afraid (sorry, Sturn!). Anyway, I want to unsubscribe, but finding out how is a nightmare (they obviously want to keep your cash).

I realise I may have to keep paying the sub even after cancellation for a while, but I'd still like to stop it ASAP. Anyone know how? I sent one of those internal email/message things to support, but it was incredibly vague and just gave me an auto-response, links to FAQs, etc. (if they want me to believe that unsubscribing isn't a frequently asked question, they must be stupid or frigging liars ).

So, if anyone of you people know or can find out, that'd be great. Any help appreciated.

As far as I can tell, it's:

1. Log into Play Online
                            2. Select 'Service & Support'
                            3. Select 'Membership'
                            4. Click on 'Content ID'
                            5. Click on 'Cancel' on the drop down menu that appears.

I didn't go any further for fear of cancelling my account accidently

Comment

Yeah, that's it. There are a few stages after that, so you can't accidentally do it. Sorry I won't be seeing you on there, but it isn't for me...

Comment

Originally posted by Treble

You weren't the only one mate.

I cancelled my account, as C' outlined, just couldn't get into it.

So now it just sits by the PC gathering dust.

Comment

Working...
                                X