Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well eventually made it back no last night after about 20 minutes. Good party last night went from 40 - 42 and got my Honor Sword equiped. Have to see about tonight think I could go for a kip!

So you guys went for an ENM last night, have to see about setting it up a bit earlier next time and I'll be up for it. Sorry I missed it on here but there must have been swearing on one of the posts as I couldn't view from work >.<

Just seen yur post about the weekend Tal, sorry I didn't notice I'm about 5 minutes from the NEC in one of the villages outside Birmingham.

Comment

WoW, what a Monday. I?ve never, ever been in a party so messed up, but in hindsight it was perhaps one of the funniest things to happen. From the start Rydus our smn, started telling us exactly what items to bring?s, his 1st words to me ?So this is the Rng? and proceeded to call me ?Toballs? and wedge ?wedgie? then question everything we said from Drk?s being crap to war not subbing ninja, with every new person joining his first words instead of ?Hello? --- ?WHAT JOB?, well he proceed to act like a fool, in the end we had a setup of

Smn(rydus), blm(his mate Vov), War/mnk(evilelder), War/drk (ugh!) and wedge(whm) and me(rng)

We really should have known better than to go, Rydus was already acting up and Tsing was warning us of his past parties with him. In we go, he starts attacking everything with his summons(4 lined macros), started shouting at us to attacks Gorgers so he could get a memosphere, which I tried to explain is only dropped by the NM. Now here starts the major problems, before we have buffs, full mp and all the strays dead he jumps in with his summons and shouts at us for taking the stays of him for the hate he generated on himself. This continues to happen for every MR fight, the worst happened on the 3rd floor(after lots of agro getting there). Before we?ve even got into position, to rest from the last lot of argo, he summons up and whacks the MR, AoE sends those resting all over the place, while all the strays hit him hard and our tanks end up very close to a weeper near by, luckily it was facing the opposite way and they get away. It turns out it was fake, so we trudge to the other side only have Rydus agro weeper, in a bad spot. Instead of running away to die he brings it to us, and we have to fight, we then get link and it starts wiping us out, I die 1st, wedge 2nd being the only people doing anything to get hate, Rydus then goes on to blame us for not dealing with the agro and the link, and I think something about wedge not using a re-raiser,

In the end a new /blist.

Comment

It was quite funny that when I mentioned the guy to my party as warning (he's at our level) it turned out on eof his LS was partied with me. His comment:

'Yeah the guys a 24/7 a$$wipe'

I've partied with him a few times now, well twice it just feels like a lot more. To add insult to rubbish xp he also killed us 3 times in garliage due to crap pulling, he squated in our camp till I told him to f*ck off and last but not least he took over an hour to get to the last pt from tavnazia and I had to go find him. At level 42 he has no map of qufim, think he spent the money on the map to find his a$$.

Comment

Sorry I missed the ENM thing, but in true SE fashion, I was hit by yet another atrocity in the form of a connection loss (no problem on my end however), and after trying to re-connect to playonline for the 11th or so time, I just gave up.

Now, I of all people can appreciate the humor of jokes, but surely its about time SE delivered us the punchline and got to the bottom of a fair few issues that would otherwise make this a truely special game

Comment

indeed, recently not only my own connectiom but servers have really been taking a battering, last night i kept dropping to 0 R, messing up skillchains inthe party i was in, in the end my ntl connection gave up totally and i d/c inthe middle of fight where the THF had just d/c ><, i don't expect myself to alive when i log back on tonight.

Comment

The smn wanted me to take two re-raisers, no chance for what should be an easy trip to the boss, maybe I should have had one re-raiser although I dont think i would have used it anyway.

The way we died gave me no reason to think continuing would have been worthwhile. So I just went to HP.

Daragon I had that connection problem too.

Comment

Think we all did, I was out of it for about 20 minutes having just got an xp party rolling. Thankfully ni the end everyone bar the WAR/THF logged back in so one replacement later we were away. After the WHM left we end up with 2 BLMs covering healing and nuking and I have to say it just wasn't a problem. Made good xp and took another couple of steps to 50.

Think shortly I need to go do 'The Rescue' in Seblina to get my map of the Rougemont Pass.

As for Rydus he's a total gimp, just remember the name and never use the bloke again.

Comment

Updates for Wedge:

Now a lvl 64 Brd after a party in Bibiki Bay earlier.

Chains of Promathia - Mission after Promyvions completed.

I am about to start planning for my Opo-Opo Crown.

Also been reading about what preparations I need to start making for my Maat fight, started thinking about this after Tox mentioned he tried to beat him.

It seems some skilling up is going to be needed for my Dagger and Sword skills, as for equip to use for the fight I seem to be leaning towards Evasion equip, using hp regen songs and drink with defence food.

There is also a few things im not sure about, what is TP - Sleeping at 100%tp, is this the blm spell or something, did not know you can use tp to sleep.

Other things im aiming for after I hit lvl 65 will be missions and stuff, at lvl 65 I plan to take another break on the lvling and just work on things I need, missions, quests, equipment etc.

Another thing:

BCNM40 Would anyone want to do a round on Friday evening.

Comment

there is an item for neck, opopo necklace, u gain tp wen u are asleep so wen u enter the BC u equip and use sleep potions on yourself till u have 100% tp then equip your normal gear =) if u wanna use it ask tasha she got 1.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewl
                      Another thing:

BCNM40 Would anyone want to do a round on Friday evening.
                      I'm out on Friday night for my leaving do at work so can't make that i'm afraid. Can do pretty much any other night but it will have to be 9pm ish or just after start.

Comment

I?m going to give up on my samurai, I just don?t have it in me anymore to sit for hours waiting for party and then if its not crap or doesn?t fall apart, have to exp to 1-2am morning to make small dent in the exp needed to level, which is just asking to much now specially having to party with some of the most arrogant/annoying rangers(last 3 of 5 rng?s I?ve met have been horrible players either in skilfulness or personality) everyone won?t party without, so plan to just leave it be with the only realistic way for me being ENM.

So I?m going to go full time BST which 1st means levelling a blm to 15 then Whm to 30 to start with, which should be a hoot! I still need to finish Mea of which I?ll try for tonight.

Comment

BCNM 40 I will be up for, how does Monday night at 21:00 sounds for {Gather Together} {Jeuno}. Have a look at which ones are available and post which one(s) we want to try. I have around 250 seals in my Mog, the noise is awful. Should be good as I am absolutely broke, got about 10k to my name.

In other news last night I opened BST, obtained Carbuncles Ruby and bogt all the weathers bar ice and fire, and got the wyvern egg for DRG, Dragoon will have to wait a while mind a I want to solo the Dragon around level 55. Not much else to report, couldn't get a party so had a play with the above.

Next on my list of quests are now the Map of the Rangmount Pass and Map of the Bostaneaux Obliette. I fanyone else wants em give me a shout and we'll set up a night to do both, for the first one have to kill the Headhunter in Davoi again and for the second need to kill crossbones when the pirates attack after opening the quest in Mhaura.

While I'm at it will probably try to get Ice Spikes from the Phantom pops on the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao
                            BCNM 40 I will be up for, how does Monday night at 21:00 sounds for {Gather Together} {Jeuno}. Have a look at which ones are available and post which one(s) we want to try. I have around 250 seals in my Mog, the noise is awful. Should be good as I am absolutely broke, got about 10k to my name.

In other news last night I opened BST, obtained Carbuncles Ruby and bogt all the weathers bar ice and fire, and got the wyvern egg for DRG, Dragoon will have to wait a while mind a I want to solo the Dragon around level 55. Not much else to report, couldn't get a party so had a play with the above.

Next on my list of quests are now the Map of the Rangmount Pass and Map of the Bostaneaux Obliette. I fanyone else wants em give me a shout and we'll set up a night to do both, for the first one have to kill the Headhunter in Davoi again and for the second need to kill crossbones when the pirates attack after opening the quest in Mhaura.

While I'm at it will probably try to get Ice Spikes from the Phantom pops on the ship.
                            Monday is good with me for BCNM40 I also need both those maps so count me in for that as well. Ice Spikes are also needed by me

I'm available any night apart from Friday!

Comment

I've got the map of the Oubliette but I do still need to complete the rescue. At the moment there should be no problem with doing some orb battles on monday, but I've got work deadlines fast approaching that I may need to take time out for - not going to worry about that yet though.

P.S. Tsingtao that joke about seals can not go unmentioned. Hang your head in shame.

Comment

Ok tonight at 21:00 {Gather together} {Jeuno} ^^

We'll go do the rescue, Hic's going to tag along and we can get her the NM drops for rank 5 (or at least one of them). Think the 3 of us with hic for a bit of extra MP heal should be able to take the Head Hunter and the other one.

After that I'm going head out and complete the SMN quest in Altep and Beaudecine and get my Vahzl crystal.

Comment

Working...
                                X