Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol!!!!! Actually i've lived here for over 20yrs,i've got used to the locals by now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bagpuss66
      Thanks for the help.Bit annoying the server's down,my day off today!!
      Just noticed the update will take over an hour!!!
      I'll just have to play my psp for a while now!!
      Noticed you come from glasgow,my home town live in england now mind.
      Would you like me to post a world pass, you can then use this when starting to make sure you join the same server as us. I will be able to give you a linkpearl which we all have when you get on.

Its really best to have some help when getting into the game.

Comment

Yes that would help.

Comment

ok, im going on now to get one.

Comment

Yup don't know if anyone mentioned but we're all on Seraph, king of servers ^^

Comment

World Pass: 0728415445

Comment

Right, that will be death then...

Our BLM helper Ponskun taking on 3 Demons before my raise /salute

Comment

Thank you mikewl.Hopefully i'll see you on there.

Comment

I will be on most the rest of the day, if you do a /tell Wedgemoon and say hello I can find you and give you a linkpearl.

Comment

Isn't there more maintenance tonight though? No doubt it'll be scheduled to fall on European peak times as per the norm ><

Comment

Yup once again the site is down 18:00 - 22:00, always nice to us Euopeans aren't they.

So rather than piffle about with GT4 all night I'm off to go join a new badminton club. Not played for about 12 months but hopefully will still be some use. Mind you last one we joined we hadn't played for over a year and we beat everyone there, they were rubbish so they were.

One day I will reach level 45, may have to wait till Friday, I can never be assed to do much Friday night.

Comment

Thanks mikewl for the help there.Pity the servers down now.
                          I'll just have a bite and then a quick look round Wow then football.
                          Perfect day off work then!!

Comment

If anybody is interested, here is a graph of, and information for, the exp changes:

Comment

Hmm, thats a bigger exp difference than I expected.

Comment

If thats correct ill begaining lvls quick, back when i was lvling 57-60 (20k per lvl) i was gained just or just under a lvl a night. But i wont have enough time to soend now. Id say a lvl is 2-3 days easy. ^^

It kinda feel like im cheating the game abit, but i dont have as much time to play so it also has a helpside. Anyway at the end of the day there is apsolutly nothing we can do about it so who the hell cares.

I just feel alil bad for all the 75's that have put alot more effort into gaining the end-game statues then I / we will ave too.

Comment

Working...
                                X