Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did Promyvion Mea today, ENM. we gotta do these weekly I think, 3000exp for beating a boss, its well worth it.

Also the Big One, which I did gave me about 900exp which didnt take very long and it was quite a fun quest.

All weekly stuff we can do to get some exp without exping.

Tobal you could gradually lvl up your Samurai this way.

Think about it, the three Promyvions and The Big One would get us about 10k exp and its really more fun than exping. Im planning to use it to lvl my whm, I dont think im even going to do a normal exp party again for whm
    Last edited by mikewl; 20-04-2005, 18:46.

Comment

Lmao, hands down if anyone lvled up sololy on EMN's, they have got to be given some sort of prize.

Oooo, wedge i was wondering. Which Class is the best DD is WOW. Also which class/classes is conisdered the best. I thinking of getting a copy just for a bit of fun. But all the forums i read and info on classes/races are really ambigous. Its annoying me.
      Last edited by Apathye; 20-04-2005, 18:49.

Comment

By the way, update is over an hour on mine download, getting it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Apathye
          Lmao, hands down if anyone lvled up sololy on EMN's, they have got to be given some sort of prize.

Oooo, wedge i was wondering. Which Class is the best DD is WOW. Also which class/classes is conisdered the best. I thinking of getting a copy just for a bit of fun. But all the forums i read and info on classes/races is really ambigous. Its annoying me.
          Really im not sure, I only got to lvl 9 Tauren Hunter.

I dont play it anymore, I just cant get into it.

I think its the sort of thing where if I was moving onto it with some friends I would really get into it.

Comment

No way, I just looked at that chart again and its not good, at lvl 66 before this update my exp to next level was 35k after update it will be 23k tnl, that is a massive difference and im sorry but it is too much. People are gonna be lvling like crazy.

Your gonna see people moving up the lvls way too quick, all I can say is they best be preparing lots of high level quests and missions, lots of boss fights to keep them busy.

Comment

lmao thats an insane loss in exp needed. Wedge where are you lvling at lvl 65+? I wonder how far i can get without going to BB. lol.

Comment

Hmm reading some interesting stuff.

A 1 person ENM, not sure exactly how it will work but im thinking it could be like the Maat fight.

If so this could be awsome to do once a week.

Comment

I calculated that, on the old system, you would need to level for 50 hours longer at 4.5k an hour just to make up the difference in exp. That's basically levelling 7pm - 11pm every night for 2 weeks, in a good party. Jeez ><

Comment

Originally posted by Apathye
                    lmao thats an insane loss in exp needed. Wedge where are you lvling at lvl 65+? I wonder how far i can get without going to BB. lol.
                    Den of Rancor, Kuftal Tunnel (Tigers).

Im hoping soon there can be some more interesting areas to level, my favourite place of all areas so far has actually been the Kazham jungles and the starting solo areas.

Comment

Originally posted by ?pint
                      I calculated that, on the old system, you would need to level for 50 hours longer at 4.5k an hour just to make up the difference in exp. That's basically levelling 7pm - 11pm every night for 2 weeks, in a good party. Jeez ><
                      If that's how long it would take just to get the difference in xp from the old system to the new system, then to me that just says you still need an incredibly large amount to level up. At that rate I don't think anybody is going to be levelling up like crazy.. nobody that also has a life anyway!

edit - maybe I missed the point actually, you don't mean per level do you, you mean all the way to 75?
                      Last edited by Darwock; 20-04-2005, 19:46.

Comment

Well, they need to do something about the updates, I just cant get it to work. The game is back up now and I cant get on or nothing.
                        Last edited by mikewl; 20-04-2005, 20:23.

Comment

Hi, im new

Id like to say hi to every1 and coz this is the onyl FFXI board i could see i thought i might aswel post it here.

I no its a bit random.

Comment

Nearly an hour after the game has gone back up I still cant finish the update.

Comment

Hey Varent ^^ what server are you on, we are all on Seraph.
                              Here's a recent world pass for the Seraph server if you want to join us^^

World Pass: 0728415445

5 min's left on my update, I left it at 20 min's left came down after about 25 to find its still on 20 min's mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmk. File's had gone down too. ?_?
                              Last edited by Apathye; 20-04-2005, 21:16.

Comment

I can't update, it gives "Network is busy"...damn them

Comment

Working...
                                X