Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update! I'm still on Qufim, level 23 now. I intended to stay there until I hit level 30, but I learned that Khazam is the place to be. So slight change of plans. Stay on Qufim to til' about level 25, then head out to Ghelsba/Giddeus/Palborough mines to obtain the keys needed to procure a Khazam airship pass (beats paying G 148,000 for it)

If anyone of you has done (or is about the same level) for this undertaking I would appreciate some help travelling the world. Just tips on completing this quest would do.

I had something really funny happen to me by the way. I had joined a party in windurst to go and fight the dragon. 3 of us were together in windurst, another 2 were on their way (when I joined they'd just gotten off the boat in Mhaura) Our leader (lv 27 DRG) handed leadership to me and said "take leader, i'll be afk 5 mins, invite Bubba (or summat) when he comes on, he's a friend" So I said "Count on me"
    A minute passes... I decide to check out the party and accidently press.. Disband
    I immediately get 4 tells from people going Hey! what happened! where's Hajime saito etc. So I spent 5 anxious minutes trying to get the party back together and talking to people via /tell. It was hectic. But kinda funny when you look back on it. We completed the mission though, int he end

Comment

Finally, cashed in and bought this game and also cancelled my PSO hunters license after a long time :P

Hopefully I can get on Seraph soon, though it has this thing about putting me on Garuda all the time, hopefully with a bit of luck, I can start getting some lvls with my mage

Comment

Cool Vikas, let us know when you are online, what town you have started in and what your name is

At last I got the elusive skull a few days ago (I was starting to think it just didn't exist in the game!). Now I am a lvl 7 BLM/WHM hurrah!

It is so much fun nukeing things after being a WHM for so long hehe

Comment

Also... anyone who is currently on Seraph but does not have an NTSC UK Linkpearl, please let me know what kind of time you are going to be online, and /tell Akasha when you are online... I can get to all of the starting city's now quite easily so I can drop one off to you.

Comment

My copy has just been shipped by dvdboxoffice so I'll be on next weekend i reckon, total noob by the way so you'll have to go easy

Comment

Finally got onto Seraph, today and am a Monk named Vikas at the moment in WindHurst. Will hopefully be on this evening at around 9pm+

Comment

Are any of you at all on Asura? I'm getting lonely by myself . Over 50 hours in and I'm still wandering around the Bastok region, lv. 11 . Kick-ass fisherman though .

And is there any way of changing servers without losing my current character?

EDIT - I've decided to try and move server, 50 hours ain't that much play anyway... . Can one of you Seraph people get a world pass maybe? I'd love to come join you lot . And what starting race should I be?

Comment

Half-Pint mate, I shoud be purchasing a World Pass later this week if you can wait. A mate of my brothers is due to get the game any day now and I'll be getting the pass for him. You're more than welcome to use it as well. But I believe the passes only last a week so I can't get it until I know he's got the game.

Comment

Could anybody get me one sharpish? I need to play the game, but it's pointless playing on my current character (especially since I've sold or given away all my items and gil ).

PM me with the details and I'll be on there as quick as a flash. Oh, and tell me what nationality to be

Comment

I've just bought a World Pass for 1/2 pint so if anyone needs to get in on Seraph in the next seven days, I have four uses left so just pm me. C', If your mate gets on in time, there's a WP waiting for them here

Comment

wow this sounds great! lods of new people coming to Seraph!

I have noted down Vikas, everyone else make sure that you tell me your name, where you are, and what times you mostly play and I'll get you a linkpearl in a jiffy

Comment

Yay, I'm on and so far have been playing for about 5 hours. I'm a level 5 white mage at the moment, levelling up as quickly as possible. It's quite annoying that my fishing skill has reset, as I spent the majority of my time on Asura just fishing, and as such I had a level 4 skill (which is quite good considering how long it takes to level it up >_&lt

Anyway, I'm still a n00b and need a bit of a hand from you kind NTSC-uk folk. I have a shopping list and all .
                          I would like, if anybody is kind enough to give me -
                          Tarutaru/Glass Fiber/Composite fishing rod - 1000/2000/4000 gil respectively
                          Insect Paste bait! 400 gil for 12 .
                          Some low level white mage spells
                          Ingredients for Weaving synthesis (I want to level up this skill too )

Once I have a decent fishing rod and high class bait such as insect paste, I'm pretty much goin. Even at low levels, with the right timing it is incredibly easy to catch moat carp, which then sell for 300 gil each. Work it out for yourself - If you catch 5 or 6 moat carp with 12 pieces of bait (remember, you only lose bait if you lose your catch - if you catch nothing, you still keep the bait), then that's immediately 3000 ish gil. .

Comment

more Qufim fun, an NM owning a ton of LvL.50 players

Comment

Holy mother of god. The amount of trouble a Party leader has to go through sometimes.

I was playing in the Yuhtanga jungle yesterday where I joined up with someone I'd played with before (Sylaria, btw Aegen) All was well and we played for quite a bit. Unfortunately the team petered out and I received leadership. We we're down to four players.

No biggie. We found a decent level Warrior and a White Mage, however they wanted to play in the Yhoator Junlge (one zone further in). So we all hopped on chocobo's and made our way to Yhaotor.

So we play for a bit, decent exp. Our White mage complains a bit about his stomach. So he quits. Then one of our warriors splits as well. Down to four again.

No biggie (I thought) I recruit two more members, a WHM and a Paladin. Now, the whm had never beenin this area before so I'm looking at my mao and telling him to go 'south' 'ok, now east' kind of thing, when one of the people in my paty decides that he can make it back to town, so starts running, so he gets killed and leaves the team...

GRRR... I find another WAR, but this guy too, does not know where to go.... In all this commotion i've lost track of where the other guy was. So I run out and try to find them. I get killed. So I hop on a chocobo, run all across the map to find the two lost members then guide them back to yhaotor. of course about an hour has passed now.

So we start fighting, first lasts long but we manage. second fight our inexperienced white mage misunderstands which creature we're fighting and aggro's a monster we can't possibly deal with (especially not since we we're in a fight already) so half the team get's killed. I look up and realise it's getting late so I apologize and leave the team... Phew!

Comment

I know man, sometimes you can get a really good game, other time you could end up so pissed at it heh.

Today I was in the back of Giddeus looking for the key (kazham pass) with a guy in my LS, got ganked by 3 yaguda and we had already used our 2h's. another group of people are standing there watching us, I was like go ahead and take one off, you need to kill them to get keys (which they were there for also) but no, instead they watch me die and then kill the yagudas after im eating dirt, just because I was hunting the same things as them and they knew I would take there yagudas! assholes

I will get the Kazham pass, I will unlock ninja! <- me

Comment

Working...
                                X