Deciding on where to go next:

I ended up in some jungle!

Comment

nice pics sturn. here are mine:

me and sturn..

me and rarehero(C')..

me and tobal the galka...

my new armor...

on way back to kazham to level after getting new armor...

rumble in the jungle..

i have been busy for a while. plan to do a bit of farming to get gils so i can buy Aspir scroll. then i will head out to garlaige citadel to level until 38. hope to see you guys online...

Comment

I have a few:

Me watching some guy who somehow managed to 'fall' in the water in windurst waters heh

Battling the treant. I'm the one dead on the floor

Me and my LS taking it to the maze maker's turf

The dread dragon getting another caining from me and my ls

Comment

Well, Level 22 Paladin now I need to make some serious money though so I spent about 3/4 hours yesterday in the Palborough mines as a Lv 30 War/10 Thief. I was -raking- it in, made 8k in that time hacking Quadavs (drop 40 gil a pop) I also got a scorpion shell (sells for 1k in AH) and a Palborough Chest Key. (Couldn't find the chest though)

I've got about 23k now, but I need something like 30k for my next armor upgrade (which I -need- because a Paladin is only as good as his armor)

Comment

I was farming yesterday as well, made about 4000g plus all the extras orcs drop and 60+ fire crystall, which will help with my cooking

Anyway, here's the link for the Crystal Warriors bosses at the end of the game(lvl70+) man i wanna fight them so badly, or at least look like this guy......

Comment

well i think its that time of the month where SE had to do some needed maintenance on their servers. ft: ft:

i am having problems leveling my DRK frm 32. there seems to be a lack of people in the leveling areas(crawlers nest and garlaige citadel). there are some but i can cound on my fingers how many teams are working to level their chars. finding a pt is soooo hard and waiting is even worst than it was in kazham. i figured that everyone must be farming or leveling other jobs at this time. so in response, i completed my SAM quest(did it with my 34 DRK, a 30 WAR, and a 51 DRK), pretty easy for us.

here it is my new SAM class, only level 8 though:

a poor gob tasted the sharpness of my blade:

i am currently working on my rank 4 missions but i am stuck in mission 3.3. this mission requires you to go deep inside Delkfutts Tower in Qufim to find the consul. i am unable to complete this mission as it requires a group to do it and maybe 1 high level to guide us inside the tower. i dont know when i will be able to complete this...

Comment

something to bother you, but can anybody be so kind as to offer some advice, have this game on its way and need to decide exactly what race/job/sub-job combo to go for.

at the moment im thinking Elf and Monk, but i dont know what to do after that, what subs well with monk? also out of the 'high level classes' you unlock which one is an elf best suited to?

thanks for your time, this should probably be in Q&A but it seems silly creating a new thread when a little post will do

Comment

Originally posted by Pirotic
                  something to bother you, but can anybody be so kind as to offer some advice, have this game on its way and need to decide exactly what race/job/sub-job combo to go for.

at the moment im thinking Elf and Monk, but i dont know what to do after that, what subs well with monk? also out of the 'high level classes' you unlock which one is an elf best suited to?

thanks for your time, this should probably be in Q&A but it seems silly creating a new thread when a little post will do
                  hi, welcome to the thread.

if you are going for monk, then best race is either Elvaan or Galka. this is because the two races have unrivalled strength on them from level one. this is highly required in a monk, more strength, more power, more damage. i am sure other peps in this thread would agree. as you go higher in level, both races will gain more points in their strength than anyone else. as for subs, WAR seems to be a good choice but there other classes that you can also consider, but as far as i knw WAR is the most popular.

if you are talking about the best suited armor for an elvaan based on advance classes(which is probly AF armour), i would go for a Dark Knight. an elvaan with complete set of DRK AF armour is scary to behold.

but it is really up to you. you can decide which is suited to your style of play and frm there you can work out which path you would like to explore more. gudluck

anyways, i have completed rank 4 mission this week and here are some of the screenshots i have gathered inside Delkfutt's Tower. the black gigas is the NM(notorious monster) you need to fight so that it drops the key for the elevator. this mission required at least two 6 member party in an alliance...recommended level is 25 and up. hope you you get it too..

sorry for the pics from behind, i was in a position of a THF working on my sneak attack...

Comment

Pirotic, if your like any of us in this thread you'll end up spending a huge amount of time on the game so my advice to you is just try alot of the jobs out before you commit. I went through 3 characters before (whm, war and now ninja) and gave up on them at roughly Lv15 each, apart from my ninja who is my main now. It honestly doesn't take long to get from say Lv1-8 (I can do 1-8 in a day) but atleast you can get a feel for the classes if you've actually leveled them yourself a bit.

Comment

Ah Adam, we meet again!

Most impressive!

PS: OK i'll add u to ma buddylist, we can be buddys!

BTW, keep levelling up, the force is strong mYoung padawang!

Comment

I have a stalker

Comment

I've read the first 10 pages or so of the thread and the game seems to be interesting.

Are there still a few NTSC-UK people playing?

Anyone know where will have the game in stock? I only ever really used DVDBO and they are terrible with released games.

Thanks

Comment

found this on gamefaqs

someone swapped the .dat files around and changed their moogle

Comment

lol

how on earth did they take a screenshot that size tho? i realise you have an option of high-res and low-res but i thought it was only 1024x768 :P

or in the complete game can you select multiple resolutions of your choice? (i just have the benchmark)

Comment

think they use a third party program such as fraps. I wish they gave an option to take fullscreen screenshots, instead of the tiny ones they give now, you can barely see anything detailed in that size

Comment

Working...
                                X