X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kerushi
    >< Branko noticed I was missing? wonder who else noticed ... @.@
    I noticed took quite a block of time off myself but seem to be back with a vengeance right now!

You need to get your connection sorted! Come play!

Comment

Sorry I missed last night, didn't get out of the pub until midnight - one of my mates had asked if they could crash at mine so I couldn't leave early.

Comment

I can?t remember if it was agreed or not but is there a lvl50 Garrison tonight? I bought a stack and a half of bullets last night in prep for Unstable Cluster but with it not happening I need to get them used up and level 50 Garrison would be perfect

Comment

It didn't happen at all? I hope my absence didn't play any part in that...

I'll jump on any opportunity to do a garrison.. can also do another 40 if people are willing (presumably it'll only be the mages who are up for that though).

Comment

I could do 40 but would much prefer to do 50. Nothing to do with rewards but simply because the gun I have is lvl42.

EDIT ? level 50 Garrisons are limited to Eastern Altepa Desert, Xarcabard and Yhoatour (sp?) Jungle. I?m unsure who has control of those regions this week or if we have appropriate triggers.

Doing The Big One last night though and my damage as a ranged attacker was admirable and accuracy was 95%+. Fingers crossed that level of performance can be carried over to Garrison/Unstable Cluster.
            Last edited by C'; 24-03-2006, 08:58.

Comment

Yeah I'd rather do a 50 too, more variety - in fact I hope we can have a crack at every garrison at some point (think cape terrigan may have to be the exception!).

The level 50 one at xarcabard should be interesting.. presumably it's demons you fight off but blood aggro from lost souls will make it fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
                Yeah I'd rather do a 50 too, more variety - in fact I hope we can have a crack at every garrison at some point (think cape terrigan may have to be the exception!).

The level 50 one at xarcabard should be interesting.. presumably it's demons you fight off but blood aggro from lost souls will make it fun...
                I think Xarcabard = Demons, Altepa = Anticans and Yhoatour = Tonberry.

I imagine Anticans would be easiest and Tonberry would be hell.

Comment

Not sure what people will be doing tonight with many people likely to be getting Oblivion today. Would probably be up for the Unstable Cluster or a little Garrison if there are enough people. Xarcabard will be a bit of a pain as its one of the only OP Warps I don't have yet...

Comment

An Antican vs. Windurst combo would be nice... the NPC mages would probably all end up silenced by jamming wave which would prevent them from chucking out -ga spells! It's owned by Bastok anyway so no point me trying to farm a trigger any time soon.

P.S. Tobal has a valid trigger for xarcabard.. I also have one but we don't have control obviously.

Comment

Who is controlling Xarcabard this week?

Comment

Originally posted by C'
                        Who is controlling Xarcabard this week?
                        San d'Oria

Comment

In that case if enough people are willing to attend I will farm a trigger. I need to know beforehand though.

Comment

Probably impossible to say whether it'll happen or not.. and it took me ages to get my trigger off the demons last weekend so I wouldn't bother. A level 50 one would probably take some effort anyway so people may only want to do one.

Comment

I have the trigger for the Yhoater Jungle, have to check who owns it. Iwant to do Cape Terrigan at some point as I also have the trigger for that as well as all the 20s and Qufim.

Comment

Yhoator is Bastok this week I think. The problem with the Cape is obviously it's level 75... our LS isn't exactly that well developed.

Comment

Working...
                                X