Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got my Xbox 360 version from my local indie, but none of it works yet.....just contacted square i should be up and running by tommorrow morning!!

Cant beleive the games out and about at retailers and they still isnt ready for beta players to play! Even without the new expansion it would be somthing...

Comment

Is gameplay selling the US version or the UK version? Their prices are in ? but no mention is made of region... and annoyingly they don't have the PS2 version at all.

But since I run both platforms nothing to stop me ordering the PC one while I wait for VG+ to come through for PS2. I need the US one though ><

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
        Is gameplay selling the US version or the UK version? Their prices are in ? but no mention is made of region... and annoyingly they don't have the PS2 version at all.

But since I run both platforms nothing to stop me ordering the PC one while I wait for VG+ to come through for PS2. I need the US one though ><
        Definitely the UK version, gameplay don't sell any imports at all. Thats why they don't have the PS2 version since that never came out in the UK.

Comment

Gameplay stuff is normally PAL. From the look of the box i have it does say PAL on it but 60hz only. So i reacon its multi region likd DOA but i havent got a US box to test on sry!

Comment

Well this are indeed looking good for this weekend, there is going to be a real buzz in the game from players, last time it was like that was when the NPC quest was added.

Comment

My copy is now in Philadelphia - Arrival Scan.

Its quite interesting seeing the route its taking to get here.

Comment

Mine's being despatched today too!

Comment

I also ordered the PAL 360 version this morning. Hope when it comes to installation it accepts my US account otherwise I may be resorted to doing Guest Login all the time

Comment

Originally posted by mikewl
                    My copy is now in Philadelphia - Arrival Scan.

Its quite interesting seeing the route its taking to get here.

...so, you got much on today dude (^_~)

Comment

Im holding out to see if they improved anything on 360 before buying it, like the resolution, draw distance and page flipping.

When anyone gets it going can you give some impressions.

Comment

Originally posted by talizker
                        ...so, you got much on today dude (^_~)
                        Just stuck in the office with my mobile web pocket pc ^^, eating a pack of Extra Strong mints.

Comment

Will do.

Comment

Im holding out to see if they improved anything on 360 before buying it, like the resolution, draw distance and page flipping.

yeah will do, im going to try and use my GF's account once i got it installed etc...

Comment

Exactly the same Wedge, exactly....

Comment

Do you guys use the same display screenfor your PC as you do for your 360?

I have a 19" LCD screenfor my PC whereas my 360 is hooked up to a much larger plasma panel so the 360 version will allow me to play on a bigger screen which is the main draw for me getting that version. Any graphical enhancements would just be gravy ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X