Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they're out of stock on Friday I'm going to hunt you down. That's pure greed.

My FFXI OST collection comprises of a couple of Gustaberg MP3s on my PSP.

Comment

I don't think it's likely that they'll run out in a few days Fallows, just because the product contains the words "Limited Release", or "Limited Edition".

There's a "Final Fantasy XII Original Soundtrack First Print Limited Edition" which I bought back in June of last year, and they still read as available on Play-Asia:

Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.

Comment

Some limited edition that was - it was being touted at the UK launch event for the game as the best thing since sliced bread - the UK SE rep who hosted the event even said YOU CAN NOT BUY THESE FOR LOVE NOR MONEY.

The FFXI collection does indeed look pretty sharp and I must get myself one, unfortunately having just bought myself a Wii, the old credit card is about a tenner out of becoming maxed ;_;

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon
          Some limited edition that was
          I take it you're reffering to the FFXII Limited Edition OST?

Btw, can anyone tell me how big that Premium Box set is? I can't see any measurements on the product page, but from the sheet music book, I'm guessing it's at least A4 sized.
          Last edited by Vanicent; 28-03-2007, 16:22.

Comment

Yep

Comment

All hte update is available for download, this public service notice was brought to you by Tsingtao - The only way to tank!

Comment

lol

Comment

Tank you

Comment

Yes, PLD is the only way to tank.

I hope this isn't like the 360 maintenance last night where we have to wait five hours over ETA to get on.

I well hope I get one of them OSTs. I just want to be able to sit down and play some FFXI tunes off of proper sheet music instead of wanky, miss-tuned, fan-tabs.

My mate who's a fresh addict is repeatedly texting me asking me when it's going to be back on and then insulting SE in tandem. lol
                    Last edited by dataDave; 28-03-2007, 21:42.

Comment

Update has gone through and with it some new typos...

"Daviravi has successfully removed Annunaki's poisoned"
                      "Daviravi has successfully removed Annunaki's paralyzed"
                      "Daviravi has successfully removed Annunaki's blinded"

---

In other news I had a dream that both me and Rare skived off of work today to go to a hot-air balloon festival together. I've never even met him!

Comment

What did I look like?

Did I have long floppy hair and dressed in ninja garb with twin katanas hooked to my belt?

Comment

You didn't have a face. lol.

Comment

Anyone read the story of the new Goblin Bounty Hunters yet?

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                              Anyone read the story of the new Goblin Bounty Hunters yet?

No, were is it

Comment

New high(ish) level goblins placed on the coastlines in Qufim Island, Valkurm Dunes, Buburimu Peninsula and Batallia Downs.

Ripping holes into the RMT fish bots apparently

Comment

Working...
                                X