• Show
Clear All

San D'Oria is it?

Comment

Bastards made Seraph the NTSC-uk server

Comment

Joy of joys.

DVDBoxOffice have come through finally.

Going to get it installed ASAP and try my best to get on Seraph server.

Hopefully see you guys soon

Comment

Bit of advice please peeps.

Just completing my registration for PlayOnline. Now, when it comes to country I've selected united States. I am now being asked for my address. Can I stick anything in or does it have to be an actual US address that I use?

Edit - don't matter, sorted it now

However, I really want to get onto Seraph server which seems to be the unofficial FFXI server for us. Bleeders has mentioned a workaround to get on, but is anyone willing to provide me with a world pass. If so give us a shout out via PM. It would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by C'

Just completing my registration for PlayOnline. Now, when it comes to country I've selected united States. I am now being asked for my address. Can I stick anything in or does it have to be an actual US address that I use?

However, I really want to get onto Seraph server which seems to be the unofficial FFXI server for us. Bleeders has mentioned a workaround to get on, but is anyone willing to provide me with a world pass. If so give us a shout out via PM. It would be greatly appreciated.
            Just wondering how you sorted the address, myself I used my UK address but still had to select a US state and some Random Zip Code, it is unlikely to matter since the actual payment details give you the option for UK addresses and payment.

I will have to find out about world passes, I have not looked into it yet, I am on Serapth server so will see what I can find out.

Comment

You can buy world passes at port Bastok, Port Sandoria or Windurst Waters.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewl
                Originally posted by C'

Just wondering how you sorted the address, myself I used my UK address but still had to select a US state and some Random Zip Code, it is unlikely to matter since the actual payment details give you the option for UK addresses and payment.

I will have to find out about world passes, I have not looked into it yet, I am on Serapth server so will see what I can find out.
                I just did a quick search of the Net, found some addresses in Florida, and altered it slightly, as well as the telephone number. As long as they get their money, I'm sure they don't give a stuff either way.

Comment

Well if you want to get the World Pass Mikewl then me and Marvelon will create an NTSC-UK Linkshell...

Oh and I had a thought just as I was going to bed last night...

Razz - why don't you create another character to play with us on Seraph!
                  You are probably way too high level by now for us to play with you on Bahamut anyway, but other people are just creating their characters now, so you would be able to play, and it would still be a good challenge.
                  It's only an extra $0.90.. what's that? 50p?

Comment

I have 2 other characters but the problem is, I've accomplished so much and still have to do so much more, therefore any playtime with a different character is impossible. sorry

You'll understand when you play the game after a long time with your beloved catgirl

Comment

So anyone think I will have a problem with the NA Address bit, I put my real address apart from State and Zipcode, but the thing is its of course not a real address then in America it wouldnt show up as there, so does it matter do you think.

It would be good to know how everyone sorted this, Some have said they looked up an address and edited it a bit.

The main problem was I have no idea what a Zip Code is like so I just chucked in numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewl
                        So anyone think I will have a problem with the NA Address bit, I put my real address apart from State and Zipcode, but the thing is its of course not a real address then in America it wouldnt show up as there, so does it matter do you think.

It would be good to know how everyone sorted this, Some have said they looked up an address and edited it a bit.

The main problem was I have no idea what a Zip Code is like so I just chucked in numbers.
                        go to the US postal service website (www.usps.com) and it gives you all sorts of Zip Codes.

Seriously though mate, I doubt you have anything to worry about. Especially as you've been on for a week. Hell, Razz has been playing for over a year with a Japanese address and he's fine.

Comment

Well, I've spent the last hour and a half trying to get onto Seraph, using the delete character trick, with no luck whatsoever. Really bored now so I'm going to go and play SSX3 instead.

Will try again later

Comment

For ****'s sake does Seraph even exist? ft:

I spent three hours last night doing the delete character trick in an attempt to get on Seraph, and a further few attempts this morning and think I've been assigned to every single server except Seraph.

Really quite pissed off with this game now. Square you may have created the best game ever, but your server system really is a piece of ****.

Just to make everyone doubly aware of my anger over this issue. Here's a smilie representation

ft: ft: ft: ft: ft: ft: ft: ft: ft: ft: ft: ft: ft: ft: ft: ft: ft: ft:

Edit - sorted now. My brother has just spent all of his morning off school trying to get me onto Seraph. Slightly happier now, but the server system still sucks ass.

Comment

hi,

what is the best PC specs would you require to play FFXI? i have a AMD base PC with at least 1.3Ghz CPU, 512mb RAM and a GeForce 2 graphics card. i am thinking of upgrading my graphics card to GeForce 3. would this be enough?

for those people who have already played this game on their PC, what are your current specs and what would you recommend?

thanks!

Comment

Yeah anything over a Geforce 2 can play this game. When I was using my PC for it, I had a Geforce 4 MX 128MB, with 2.8GHZ p4, 512MB RAM, it worked fine, altho I had to turn down details :/

If you can get yourself a Ti4200 or above you should have an enjoyable experience on high resolution.

Also if you can, use you a PS2-like pad for it, you'll start to get arthritis on your right hand with the keyboard :P have fun

Comment

Working...
                                X