Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toxic was at Limbus last Friday, so i guess he's knocking around. Plus Hudoo saw him Monday.

Comment

Cheers guys

Comment

Yeah he popped on SoU this avo while I was AFK.

Comment

Another week goes by and no wlegs from kirin........ Rabs got hecca harness thou!

Comment

Mixed weekend all told. My DRK is now level 29 and I do enjoy levelling it although need a couple of pieces of equip before I carry on. A Military Axe when one appears on the AH (Neckchopper has served me well but noticed the lack of damage in EXP last night) and Black Hose (currently 0/2 on NM drop).

The entirety of level 27 was done soloing crabs on Qufim Island which was stupidly easy with a combination of Bind, Aspir and Bloody Bolts. Even managed to cap Dark and Enfeebling Magic with Elemental a couple of levels off.

On the downside was Apa, Moot and I losing AU35 3 times making it the most times we’ve ever failed a mission. Attempt #1 was down to me not gearing appropriately but loss #2 and 3 was really down to bad luck with timing of Utsusemi clones and Mijin Gakure by the boss. Hopefully, Moot and Apa will not be discouraged and are willing to try again as it’s time these missions were knocked on the head.

Comment

lolupdate.... drk gimped.... nin lolsnk its for everyone! sam pimped solo SC every 15mins? yes please!

I swear SC are ****ed in the head.

War got a nice JA too. When will SE learn drks dont want spells... give us a new JA too.
              Last edited by djtickle; 10-03-2008, 16:08.

Comment

I still demand enlight for PLD and an ability to warp NINs without their permision.

We get a load of new past zones that I can not go to as well, I've not been anywhere since I complete first 3 missions all the HNMs there seem total ****e as well.

Comment

Hardly gimping drk, only a a few drks with relic's will be gimped in a change that stop zerging, anyway sad for mnks and nin not abilities again(lol counterstance) and SE making sam stronger still = LOL

also the SCH buff are totally insane, wtf with Cor's quickdraw... what the **** happens to the 15 merits i put into QD timer if its not a recharge method... they mention **** all inthe notes.. at least we get 2 new rolls.

Comment

The attack speed change will affect more than the relic Scythe users. Rune Chopper was considered a very good alternative (maybe Bahamut's Zaghnal as well).

I am honestly dumbstruck that S-E honestly thought that SAM needed anything else (they are insanely good for most end game situations now) but not at all surprised NIN got nothing again (well ok, I can Sneak myself now, totally couldn't do that before today >.>).

SCH buffs are out of this world. That job ability could be fantastic.

Comment

Also forgot the SC buffs --- 80-95% dmg when using the they correct weaknes off the mob... can puts the Sam ability in a new light, might make Soboro Sam in merits broken lol,

anyway back to the haste cap the "rumor" is the Haste cap is will be roughly the same but changes needed to happen after cor get haste roll from DNC.

Comment

Meh, nothing immediately impressive regarding this update as far as I'm concerned. Nice bonuses for DNC if set as the main job, maybe the BLM warp too, which could turn out to be a piece of crap.

And as for that new SAM ability "Sekkanoki", how exactly would that be of benefit? Limiting the second WS cost to 100tp? Last I checked WS cost 100tp anyway. Then again, I didn't get what the SAM 2h did until someone explained it to me due to the stupid description. Does limiting the second WS to 100 tp mean it won't go beyond 100%? Wouldn't it make more sense to introduce something detrimental as a trait instead?

Comment

It means that if the SAM has 200% TP, then they use the ability, the first WS will use 100% allowing them to immediately WS right after it with the other 100%.

Comment

What Rare said give SAMs the ability to self chain.

Comment

Ah right, that makes sense.

Comment

Ah cool if the haste cap isnt going to change much then drks are still in the good with Rune chopper and Baha scythe.

As for the SAM Ja i suppose its only like the Blu ability but sam can but up insane numbers as it is, never mind bein able to self SC. I wonder what the timer on it will be. If its more maybe 30mins? Then i suppose that would be ok. But like u guys said before why SE feel the need to update SAM again is crazy. So many other jobs that could have done with summit new.

Comment

Working...
                                X