Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I though that might be the answer Rare was hoping someone might have found something. For the first time I'm seriously considering you know what as at the moment for some spells I'd need up to 4 macro's to cast them with the full gear set I want in there + JA's.

A perfrect example right now is convert. I'm losing nearly 100 healing each time I convert due to not being able to get enough MND gear on. That means I lose an extra 48 MP in my convert cycle to patch up the hole. That's not to serious in pt but on solo it can be fatal.

Comment

Woot! Bahamut V2 {Too Weak!}

Record broken and fight took just over 5 minutes, he was dead just as my first nuke went off lol, shame really - was looking forward to a nice challenge. Ah well...

Scythe and Staff dropped

Comment

It's being reported that you CAN get a new Anniversary Ring with 10 new charges from the current Adventurer Appreciation Campaign event. If you've still got your old one (charged or not) you apparently have to drop it to get a new one.

If this is true, I guess I need to get last year's used up (still 10/10 on that). Will be handy for RNG leveling.

Comment

Yes it is true, I got my new one this morning

Comment

Awsome, that should help out with getting blm to 75 now just hit 69, this is perfect.

Comment

Enough for a good few merits too, provided I don't break and use it on DNC lol.

Comment

Right I'll be getting that one sorted ASAP, I need to finish up my RDM merits and that will kick butt for doing it. With that and the emperor band I can have them done fast!

How do you get the new ring just toss your own and speak to a moogle? Anyone mind telling me which Moogle ^^

P.S. In other news I picked up a bloodbead ring, went 1/2 after snaffling the ToD, TH3 for the win!

Been trying to farm up more gil and seem sorted now once I get back from Slough (yes ace that is) I'll be converting my Zenith Pumps at last. Next on the list of items comes a pair of snow rings I think for extra nuking action and maybe a novio

Comment

Awsome night yesterday bagged nearly 25k in EXP on blm, then we did a 5min camp on Aspi and got claim with Wbody and Dalm drops. Then off to limbus and more exp!

Berem got Wbody and I had the chance for dalmy but passed it up to Missbehaving cause I cant afford it atm so next one will be mine which is cool.

We done really well on claims of late, so is pretty cool cause most of them in our window again now. Cerb, KB and Aspi this week and they the only 3 we camped Cerb was pure luck as me and Djinn just saw it up when going to manaburn.

Also Tobal picked up his 2nd BB item, which just leave him with Behe item to get. We going to be doin the Behe KS99 this weekend to see if we can get it for him.

LS going from strengh to strengh atm lots of new members again which is making our window almost 24 hours.

On more personal terms I finally converted my Zenith Slacks and some other bits to improve my rdm, and also a fire bomlet and assault earring for my drk. PCC next on the list i thinks unless anything else comes along.
                  Last edited by djtickle; 13-05-2008, 11:10.

Comment

My evenings lately are spent hanging around hoping for an invite on RNG

3 hours last night before I gave up. Went 12 hours on Saturday with no invite. It's quite disheartening. I'm assuming I've pissed off a lot of people over the years (most likely) or RNG sucks these days. Since Thursday last week I've had 3 parties. One was downright awful with a SAM tank. One looked like it would be good until the PLD was a prick (Daragon knows) and the last was one I put together myself out of desperation and was acceptable once we found a decent camp.

All the hanging around is dangerous to me as I tend to browse the AH and yesterday I spotted a pair of Akinji Nails listed for the first time in months so dropped 400k of my puny gil reserves on those. Good armour but not money I really should have spared XD

Comment

Rare, got my AF hands sorted now, so if ur online this evening and fancy another shot at a party then lmk

Comment

Thanks to Dara setting an EXP party up, and assistance in no small part to the wonderous Anniversary Ring, we went 53>55 in the space of a few short hours. Firstly allowing me to equip the Weed Hat and unlocking Slugwinder @54 (Archery & Marksmanship merits 4tw) then finally equipping my EBow and bankrupt shoes (Akinji Nails) @55.

RNG has become a thing of beauty these last few levels. My Barrage record now stands at 811 (with Silver Bullets) and my Slugwinders averaging around the same (Slug Shot is peaking higher as the Musketeer Gun+2/Silver Bullet combo is more damaging than the Eurytos' Bow/Scorpion Arrows but that may change @60 once I get Demon Arrows).

Need gil now to fund Akinji Bazubands, Akinji Salvars (not been a pair listed in almost 2 months) and more ammo. Also need to get coffer key hunting for my AF.

Comment

Congrats again mate - was a good show eventually, by the time that ****ty rdm cleared off lol. 811 on barrage eh? I'm lucky to make 50% of that fighting imps and flies at Caedarva Mire just goes to show that those extra little bits of agi I'm missing out on make the difference.

And......

55 DNC GET! Woot! {Chocobo Jig} ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Comment

you really should be hitting those numbers with ease on imps dara, my cor can knock out 1k dmg on them when i leveled it from 60->75(thanks to sharkgun and chaos roll), my record is still on on colibri with about 1.5k. Also i think is str and rng att that are the main mods for Slug and Side, tp is there just for acc so a 100tp and 300tp will hit the same dmg, Barrage should just be plain rng acc.

2/3 on BB items, doing a couple of KS99 behe at the weekend so hopefully get the last item.

Comment

Ah wait a sec, I don't use bullets on rng - I can hit about 450/500 with barrage but that's with holy bolts.

Yes I know it's probably gimping me not using a gun and bullets, but I can't afford them for exp parties and I seem to get by ok with arrows and bolts

Comment

Ding 70 BLM woot

Oh wait a min, all the good gear is 72, doh!

Comment

Working...
                                X