X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way: best, full, SC chart I've found:

Comment

Bwahaha this will annoy you Aegen... went to fight Maat on a whim; level 66 WHM, beat him first go 231 HP and 23 MP left ^^.

Comment

bah..

Comment

Im not going to be online tonight after about 7pm, it seems I might not be able to help with Shenhuas Ancient Papyrus tonight.

Comment

Grats Half, btw any chance you can change those pics to links? teh 56k is smoking just trying to get into this thread

Dunno what to do with this Papyrus, it's proving raaather ghey. Help plz 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
              Grats Half, btw any chance you can change those pics to links? teh 56k is smoking just trying to get into this thread

Dunno what to do with this Papyrus, it's proving raaather ghey. Help plz 8)
              I will help, but cant tonight. I am going to Cinema to see that Riddick movie.

Comment

I think I *might* have gotten some help from DeathKnights LS for tomorow, I'll let you know Wedge. Oh and cheers to Half for putting up with that terrible Alliance and then getting me my Bomb Coal, owe ya one.

I'm interested, how many of you guys have done 5-1, the Lich Lord? We got a few Lv50+ now and most are rank 5, I dunno if you lot did 5-1 while I was away. If you aint, lets get it done soon yeh? Might aswell while we still got good equipment.

Comment

I think I *might* have gotten some help from DeathKnights LS for tomorow, I'll let you know Wedge. Oh and cheers to Half for putting up with that terrible Alliance and then getting me my Bomb Coal, owe ya one.

I'm interested, how many of you guys have done 5-1, the Lich Lord? We got a few Lv50+ now and most are rank 5, I dunno if you lot did 5-1 while I was away. If you aint, lets get it done soon yeh? Might aswell while we still got good equipment.
                  I have not done 5-1 yet, I would be up for doing it.

Comment

YES PLEASE! I Need 5-1 >< And Wanna Sell My Lvl 45 Rings Soon
                    As I Am Almost 55 And Will Make A Neat Profit From Selling Them Soon

Comment

We havent done it either, I am up for it, though I can't speak for Mahlory. We are a bit short on cash.. unless the BCNM cash is in, which i'm going to check now.

Comment

KK so we got:

PLD - Mihki
                        WHM - Mahlory (if you want Mahls, you know you wanna)
                        RNG - Bayan
                        BRD - Wedgemoon
                        THF - Shenhua

Not a bad party by all means, only need 1 more then we can arrange a time

Comment

Woohoo

I just got my Choral Roundlet AF, lvl 54 Head Armour.

After going to Crawlers Nest the first time to remember my Coffer Key was still in my Mog House, another visit (about 1 hour maybe more) and I found the Treasure Coffer.

The bad thing is, there was a Rumbler right next to it, and you cant trade the key while invisible, so remove invisible and trade the key as fast as possible, the rumbler attacked me, luckily I saw it had given me the Armour so I Lullaby and Instant Warp.

Back in Jeuno with 289 hp.

So Far I have the following AF stuff:
                          Paper Knife - Choral Slippers - Choral Roundlet

The annoying part is im lvl 51 again, I helped with a Thief AF2 and it didnt go well.

I also have just read up on my next AF, Choral Cannions and I need the Castle Oztroja Coffer Key.

Reading up on this, has anyone done this here yet, im reading that treasure coffers are very hard to find due to Thief competition, apparently the coffers give out Astral Rings meaning Thiefs camp this place alot.
                          Last edited by mikewl; 04-09-2004, 02:21.

Comment

Castle Oztroja is ghey, luckaly all I got to do is pick the lock and not bother with getting a key, meaning I can solo it in my own time although this might happen:

Comment

Castle Oztroja is ghey, luckaly all I got to do is pick the lock and not bother with getting a key, meaning I can solo it in my own time although this might happen:

How hard are those Mimics, I didnt know they were in the game.
                              Last edited by mikewl; 05-09-2004, 11:36.

Comment

Yes Wedge Thats What That Train Was For When We Went To
                                Castle Oztroja To Get My AF Hat, A Thf Had Picked A Coffer, Got
                                A Mimic And Then Zoned It And Half Of The Yagudo Too......

Comment

Working...
                                X