Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rep that's quite a common trick, I've not done it with crafted items yet but I have with farmed. It's a test of who's pockets are deepest, he can drive the price down as low as he likes to break other crafters in the market. I'll give you money he can go longer before he recovers it, Geass is the shell holder for GearsOfDestiny.

Comment

You think you've got it bad? Just wait until you see it drop to under 50% like EVERYTHING that I always want to sell does

Comment

Dara do you put your items up on sunday or early on in the week?

Comment

It's just in general mate, whenever I want the gil really.

I find all sorts to farm from Mistletoe to Buffalo meat - the problem is that by the time I have a good thing going, someone or something comes along and crashes the market, meaning that unless the drop rate of said item improves they stop being a viable commodity, due to the time investment needed to form stacks.

Comment

Would anyone be up for some kind of LS event tonight, something along the lines of an ENM that everyone could partake in?

Comment

I think I might know your problem buffalo meat and mistletoe were both stated as good farming on alla, hence they get over farmed by those that can't work out their own gil methods. Anything ever stated on there has about a 1 week life left in it before the sheep turn up and destroy it.

As for tonight friends round so I'm offline

Comment

Mr.T is having a party ... and merdock is not invited! Lets all pitty the fool!

Comment

Basically, fishing seems to be my last chance shot at the whole gil making shebang.

I've tried Farming, NM camping, BCNM, KSNM, ENM, Crafting (highly unsuccessful without the gil to fuel it) and nothing seems to be "it" for me

The plan is to get my Lu'Shang's and max out my fishing. Once that's done, I can fish up the bastards that need the afformentioned rod and high fish skill.

Comment

Get your Stats out!

Comment

SE didnt change the text for when you recieve your annirversery ring.

Comment

Some Ugg pedant fun, no drops using 2x NQ.

Comment

That first pic looks interesting, are you farting on rare?

Tobal wind = Impossible to Gauge!

On a serious matter, is anyone keen on doing this again at some point soon as I really do want this pendant, Tobal I know your COR and RDM can benefit from it, so maybe try for a trigger of your own and we can arrange another evening to sort this. Fiss has told me I should hope for an HQ trigger, but I can only farm White Steel for so long before I end up with a brain freeze! Might take a little bit of a time out and try for some more merits.

Thanks to everyone that helped out this evening though (Tob, Rare, Mosley and Fission). Very much appreciated! We should do more stuff like this together

Edit: Before I forget, I'm still in the market for a P.Rope, hopefully I can sort out a few runs of the Wild, Wild Whiskers BCNM60 (from which said rope apparently has a 59% appearance rate). So far I have interest from Rare but we still need one other support job to tag along. Obviously if you wish to use your own orb, then you will get the spoils from it, but if anyone wants to help out regardless and make my character that little bit extra bit more powerful then I will not turn anyone away!
                          Last edited by Daragon; 20-05-2009, 23:11.

Comment

I need a different bcnm60, but we need the likes of wedge to hit 60 1st, and tali/tsing would make 6(unless this is some sort of 3man one).

It not just equipment, you need to learn to take action and not worry about exp loss. Also to often until the end of the 1st fight you would nuke and run off for ages without checking to see if you even had hate, and we shouldn't be needing to tell you to gravity a kited mob or bio/poison it when the only magic dot was from mos' brd casting dia1.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                              I need a different bcnm60, but we need the likes of wedge to hit 60 1st, and tali/tsing would make 6(unless this is some sort of 3man one).

It not just equipment, you need to learn to take action and not worry about exp loss. Also to often until the end of the 1st fight you would nuke and run off for ages without checking to see if you even had hate, and we shouldn't be needing to tell you to gravity a kited mob or bio/poison it when the only magic dot was from mos' brd casting dia1.
                              To be fair, I'm not especially bothered by exp loss, particularly during events like this - I'm used to it by this point. Also, the fight didn't go smoothly at the start as I spent the first part of it running off my KO sickness which is why I wasn't casting - ok, so maybe I should have picked a spot in the back of the room to sit in which I accept, I was concerned that mr tonberry would wander over to me and "death" me.

As for the Gravity thing, I can't do too much about it if it resists it when I cast which is why you'd have probably seen it at full walking speed much of the time.

If you think I'm not at all concerned about improving my game then you're dead wrong. Believe it or not but I do want to get better, when it works for me I actually enjoy it alot - it's just that the 90 odd percent of the time when I get hosed over (which is down to luck just as much as anything else) that it becomes just a royal pain in the arse.

Comment

I'd suggest if you're suffering resists on Gravity checking your enfeebling set up and making sure you enfeebling merits are maxed. Any macc is also going to help you out there as well, no need for any potency as Grav either sticks or doesn't pretty much.

HQ wind staff is a must for any set up as is HQ ice and for BLM thunder as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X