X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha ! Rargh go to Eorzea!

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
      lol it feels like im dieing now!! ... Yeah there is a few bits of XI still to come 2 mini's and the rest of wings but tbh if i dont quit now i prob wont! lol So takin some time out for other games before 14 makes sence!
      Tough decision isn't it!! I put off cancelling my subs for as long as possible; was pretty much the last thing I did before packing up the game pc! Thankfully I kept lots of screenshots [contains spoilers]. Not sure I'd have the heart to put all that time into another MMORPG - the graphics look amazing, though. I wonder if the gameplay will look anything like that, or just the cutscenes.
      Last edited by vwilsonuk; 08-06-2009, 02:46. Reason: Added spoiler warning on link.

Comment

now theres a face i havent seen

Comment

Originally posted by vwilsonuk View Post
          Tough decision isn't it!! I put off cancelling my subs for as long as possible; was pretty much the last thing I did before packing up the game pc! Thankfully I kept lots of screenshots [contains spoilers]. Not sure I'd have the heart to put all that time into another MMORPG - the graphics look amazing, though. I wonder if the gameplay will look anything like that, or just the cutscenes.
          HIC!

See she still checks out what we are doing!! haha. Nice to see you.

Keru has made a mule not so its all going over tonite!!! Gah! lol all that hard work! But ya we must defo all make sure we end up in the same place readyf or 14!

"Dara" Sorry i didnt get chance to reply to you on xbl i hate typing on there using a pad. See keru im sure he will sort you out.

GL guys see you all soon!

Comment

I'm not gonna sort him out ; ; last time he did nasty things to me when I offered to "sort him out"

Comment

I told you never to breathe a word of that to anyone

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                HIC! See she still checks out what we are doing!! haha. Nice to see you.
                Of course

Comment

Hic can i call you velma?

Comment

Originally posted by Kerushi View Post
                    Hic can i call you velma?
                    Probably... can I stop you? I don't wear glasses, mind...

Comment

Humm ... I know you do not wear glasses ... chakka might be another name for you cause of your second character >.>

Comment

Originally posted by Kerushi View Post
                        Humm ... I know you do not wear glasses ... chakka might be another name for you cause of your second character >.>
                        Your Velma reference passed me by to be honest! But yeah, knock yerself out

Comment

I might .... just came up with Chakka V !

Comment

Anyone willing to help me get a jelly ring?

Comment

Could sam or war not solo that? I remember solo'ing it on nin but tooooooook forever like 20min.

Comment

with dnc sub i think.

Comment

Working...
                                X