Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aye, having done all the Rank 10 missions myself, i believe there's only a JST wait in the Sandy line later on.

Will prob reinstall FFXI today and see what i've missed, hopefully Windows 7 won't have any issues during the setup.

Comment

Yeah I’ve had no JP midnight waits on my route to 2-3 so far.

The only possible stumbling block is mission 2-2 where you have to kill a specific number of monsters in either Tahrongi Canyon or Buburimu Peninsula in 24 hours (game time). However, even if you hit the target number of kills the NPC won’t finish the mission for you until you have less than 1 hour of game time remaining and if you don’t speak to him in time you fail the mission.

Hopefully we can all be ready to go for 8pm this evening, then we’ll aim for completing 5-1 on Friday.

Comment

****, I can't do friday, am away thursday evening until weekend

Saturday evening or Sunday are both fine however.

Comment

Ok I will do my best to keep friday night clear.

Saturday is not gonna be a good day for me to do anything ingame this week or next week -_-.
          Last edited by Kerushi; 07-07-2009, 09:51.

Comment

Is it possible to get this done on sunday instead? I really want to get through these missions, but I can't get on for friday

Comment

Sunday sounds fine.

We can also beat down the shadow lord and go as far as we can with it.

Comment

The windy line was fn, I rememeber duoing the final BC that was quite an intereting job...

Comment

I am having connection problems ... its incredably slow logging in and i have been trying for 30 mins ... nothing has showed signs of viruses so far

Comment

Ok, so we do Daragon’s dragon tonight then we aim for 5-1 on Sunday. Don’t expect as much leeway as people who weren’t ready last night were granted.

Wedge and Vanicent, we will spaces for 5-1 so if you both want to get involved in clearing this 50 cap mission, you are welcome to join. We will also probably look at doing the Shadow Lord early next week too.

If people are serious about working together through WotG missions then we need people to catch up to us as soon as possible (i.e. start working on any cutscenes and soloable quests now). Me and Tobal are both at approximately the same position in these (we have different BCNMs to clear at the same point in the line) and whilst I’ve no problem repeating missions, I don’t think it should be our responsibility to setup and organise these runs.

Comment

I will do my best.

Comment

You don't have to worry about giving me leeway - I was on time last night, my problem was that I couldn't access the BC. I still think that if we'd gone to Palborough first and got mine done then we could have teleported Kerushi back with us, rather than wait the extra 25 minutes or so while he airshipped.

I will be at the BC for 8.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                          Ok, so we do Daragon?s dragon tonight then we aim for 5-1 on Sunday. Don?t expect as much leeway as people who weren?t ready last night were granted.

Wedge and Vanicent, we will spaces for 5-1 so if you both want to get involved in clearing this 50 cap mission, you are welcome to join. We will also probably look at doing the Shadow Lord early next week too.

If people are serious about working together through WotG missions then we need people to catch up to us as soon as possible (i.e. start working on any cutscenes and soloable quests now). Me and Tobal are both at approximately the same position in these (we have different BCNMs to clear at the same point in the line) and whilst I?ve no problem repeating missions, I don?t think it should be our responsibility to setup and organise these runs.
                          Im up for 5-1 an onwards, really need that airship pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                            You don't have to worry about giving me leeway - I was on time last night, my problem was that I couldn't access the BC. I still think that if we'd gone to Palborough first and got mine done then we could have teleported Kerushi back with us, rather than wait the extra 25 minutes or so while he airshipped.

I will be at the BC for 8.
                            You couldn't get into the BC. Therefore we wouldn't have been able to get into Palborough's. Staying where we were was the right call as it meant at least 3 people got it cleared.

Comment

Ah yeah, that's a point - /facepalm

Comment

Nice work again yesterday. Some decent cutscenes with this mission line (definitely better than Bastok’s missions).

As agreed we will be attempting mission 5-1 on Sunday at around midday so we all have a few days to work on soloing the preceding missions and obtaining the Xarcabard outpost warp whilst Windurst has control of the region.

I do want to try and solo the Shadow Lord as this is my last chance to do so if others want to go and do that separately I’m happy with that but also willing to do it twice (once solo, once with everyone else) if necessary.

Originally posted by mikewl View Post
                                Im up for 5-1 an onwards, really need that airship pass.
                                Pretty sure if you are on mission 5-1 you should already have your airship pass. I think you can solo any of the remaining missions to get up to 5-1 at your current level though.

Oh, and congratulations to Tobal on his Usukane Sune-ate. I don't hate you through jealousy or anything
                                Last edited by C'; 09-07-2009, 09:16.

Comment

Working...
                                X