Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh should probably add, that after the previous maint a few months ago we were blitzed with near constant 'Emergency Maintenance' on an almost daily basis for about 2 weeks as more and things appeared to be broken.

Not saying it will necessarily happen this time but it does potentially impede on our SL plans so we may need to rearrange at a late stage. If I'd have remember this yesterday, I would have insisted we did SL there and then.

Comment

well atleast it gives Moonie a chance to catch up.

Comment

I'll be in Dyna (as you already know) but you hardly need my help for Shadow Lord anyway, just sneeze at him and he'll fall over.

I'm on hold now then for WotG, my line stands at:

Bastok: Honor Under Fire (Have Flare Grenade)
        San d'Oria: Bonds that Never Die (Have Ivy)
        Windurst: The Long March North (Have Bullets)
        Mission: Crossroads of Time

How are people going about Moogle expansion? Just get together for the BC fights?

Comment

Hopefully, in regards to the moogle expansion.

Unfortunately, if it's anything like the last one and you need X number of drops from monsters again then I see it being a good few days at least before the crowds die off

Comment

I'll probably be making a start on a Moogle Kupo d'Etat on Friday evening. If people get their acts together we could blitz through the entire thing again this weekend.

It wasn't hard to get involved with any of the shouts for ACP so I will go that route if necessary.

Comment

Just looked at the other 2 head pieces, Galea is also from FFIII, it's the worn by the Knight class lol.

Auguments are a million times better this time, i'm having trouble choosing, but for a different reason. Quick scan tells me INt+4 and Magic Crit rate 10%, might sell my Demon Helm +1 before update. . .
              Last edited by Rep; 20-07-2009, 13:39.

Comment

patch notes are up and seem pretty rubbish for those not into questing or ninja, about only interesting thing Unions and possiblity of new gear in data downloads.

Comment

SE wins again!

Comment

lol at the SMN still clinging on, even at the very last second they'll get a new avatar Although this made me laugh:

P.S.: Demon Walrus IS the new avatar. lol

The Rage change on Land HNMs sounds abit daft.
                    Last edited by Rep; 20-07-2009, 16:32.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                      I'll probably be making a start on a Moogle Kupo d'Etat on Friday evening. If people get their acts together we could blitz through the entire thing again this weekend.

It wasn't hard to get involved with any of the shouts for ACP so I will go that route if necessary.
                      Do you have to have finished ACP to do Moogle Kupo d'Etat?

Comment

Originally posted by mikewl View Post
                        Do you have to have finished ACP to do Moogle Kupo d'Etat?
                        Nope, all 3 are seperate add on stories and unrelated, which only require the original FF/Zilart game (i think). Only requirement is being level 10.

Comment

You forgot the other requirement! .. you must be slightly bored! And have a tenner

Comment

lol, best thing i've seen about this update so far.

I'm bothered by how the Sneak peek wasn't a sneak peek and just a "here's the rest of the **** we're adding". Do they not know what a peek is?

Comment

Bunch of NIN haters the lot of you

This is the best update in years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The following item has been added to the list of goods purchasable from linkshell distributor NPCs:
                              Pendant Compass

* The compass is an equippable item for characters level 20 and above which, when used, will display one's current positional coordinates within a given area.
                              * This coordinate information may be used with the upcoming "Player Event Support" service. Detailed information will be made available via a special site for the service in the near future.
                              /echo <pos>

TheEnd

S-E: Filling our inventory with useless crap we don't need since 2003.
                              Last edited by C'; 20-07-2009, 17:09.

Comment

lol, i never said it was a bad update myself, i personally think it's good. It's like you said the other day, people will complain until the final WotG reward is out. Nobody is actually doing to content at the moment.

New missions, new quests, new items, new mobs, new zones (with the 2 missing parts of the ost), job updates, new battle adjustments, MMM updates, a complete new add on pack, and that's just the stuff i can think of the top of my head.

The compliants don't feel valid to me, because people didn't get what THEY want.

Comment

Working...
                                X