X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea what you're on about but much appreciated anyway

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
      Oh should probably add, that after the previous maint a few months ago we were blitzed with near constant 'Emergency Maintenance' on an almost daily basis for about 2 weeks as more and things appeared to be broken.

Not saying it will necessarily happen this time but it does potentially impede on our SL plans so we may need to rearrange at a late stage. If I'd have remember this yesterday, I would have insisted we did SL there and then.
      I called it!

Obviously, this is 6pm-8pm our time so shouldn't interfere with our Shadow Lord plans too badly. Just ensure you can get on as soon as possible once the emergency maintenance has finished.

Any guesses as to what this maint is to fix?

Comment

lol, i'm suprised SE didn't get over zealous again and ban all the Ninjas
        Just watched a BLU die to the first fight lol, didn't look hard, just think he was ****, about to go on BLM now.

Comment

After finding ACP abit pants, i bit the bullet when it came to ordering Kupo d'Etat, i'm loving every second of it. It's all abit lighthearted and slapstick, but it suites the mini expansion forumla perfect and is a welcome change. Oh and saying No to 5000 gil is one of the best cs in ages

And ****

Last edited by Rep; 21-07-2009, 15:24.

Comment

At least it's not a monster drop!

Shouldn't have too much worry with 30 fishing.

Comment

I can never work out who's worse in the situations, the buyer or the seller. Also be funny paying upwards of 100k when 30 people will be waiting at the door
              Last edited by Rep; 21-07-2009, 15:44.

Comment

LMAO! I think the dragons in Xarcabard [S] are broken so they are fixing those ... I might be about 10-15 mins late to get on but ill do my best to get on!

Comment

I think the Dragons prob are broken, this thing went from 33% when i got there last night, to dead in about half a second, it looked like i could have soloed it.

Comment

HEEHEE!!

Ninja Tool Expertise still operrating at 100% after emergency maint. Is it "working as intended"? :O

Comment

Looks like it is Rare ... until enough of the player base complain about it.

Comment

Anything on the Agenda tonight? If not maybe people would like to do ACP final battle? I'm up for anything though.

Let me know when you want to do brothers Tsing (Doing item climb now)
                        Last edited by Rep; 22-07-2009, 13:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Square-Enix
                          As of Jul. 22, 2009, we have confirmed the following issues.
                          Investigation and recovery work is currently underway. We ask for your patience in this matter until the issues have been resolved.

[Current Known Issues]

- Upon the use of weapon skill "Catastrophe," the additional effect will not exert properly.

- While job ability "Yonin" is in effect, Ninja Tools will not be spent upon the use of Ninjutsu.

- Other than inside the Mog House, the number of items stored in Mog Safe, Mog Locker and Storage will not be displayed.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
                          Ah well, it was nice whilst it lasted

Originally posted by Square-Enix
                          We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
                          Do not sweat it S-E. No inconvenience here.

Comment

Could anyone give me a brief overview of how this Augements stuff works? All the information i've read seems abit vague, and i always seem to be missing something. Starting from square one, i want to turn my Weskit into a 14million Salvage piece, how do i do it (i get it's based on luck)

Comment

Chances are you're not going to get your weskit THAT close to it.

I would not advise using up an HQ weskit for augmenting either - once an item becomes augmented you can't sell it and you can't choose what to augment it with. I know that certain items can have their augments removed, but I think that's restricted to the new weapons and that can be only done 5 times with the augment becoming permanent on the 6th.

If you want a piece that's at least slightly comparable to the Morrigan's robe, you probably won't do much better than the ACP body with M.Att and M.Acc on it.
                              Last edited by Daragon; 22-07-2009, 14:42.

Comment

Did SE not test their updates? They had like 6 hours to tinker.

Comment

Working...
                                X