Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, that BG thread is awesome, alot of unhappy people there. More cool stuff like Errant/Mah legs with MAB on. Dragon Harness with ACC +8, and godly Great Katanas.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
      Sure, why not?

I could do with some extra stats that won't end up costing me eleventeen million gil <.<
      Tobal asked you to help with this very thing on Tuesday and after initially agreeing to help, you ditched us when you saw a Nyzul Isle shout in Whitegate.

Comment

HOLY ****!

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
          Ah well, it was nice whilst it lasted

Do not sweat it S-E. No inconvenience here.
          A few days old of course, so you might have already seen this, but it's still funny

Comment

Sorry I wasn't able to make yesterdays ACP run. Thursdays are normally very busy for me and that 30 mins I set aside for myself was eaten up by other things.

Comment

Are we going to try ACP final battle again this evening? Last night was close but me dying three times was really a major contributor to timing out. I need to remember that RNG does a load of damage on this and that the tank is constantly bleeding hate.

I’m willing to climb again for another key item if we’re trying again.

Comment

I don't really have a job that can Range Attack Rare so ill probabily be down there meleing with the tank. If this is happening tonight I'm available after 7:30 ish. Nothing planned tonight this week.

Comment

Tobal asked you to help with this very thing on Tuesday and after initially agreeing to help, you ditched us when you saw a Nyzul Isle shout in Whitegate.
                  I really don't like having to argue in order to defend myself, but in regards to this my interest had turned into an offer to help after it became apparent I didn't have the 400 tags in order to participate. Secondly, I only dropped from the group after Mosley had already agreed to help out with healing magic on WHM, I wouldn't have done otherwise.

If you guys don't manage to win at ACP this evening btw, then I'm more than happy to come help out on sunday evening when I get home.

Comment

Are we going to try ACP final battle again this evening? Last night was close but me dying three times was really a major contributor to timing out. I need to remember that RNG does a load of damage on this and that the tank is constantly bleeding hate.

I?m willing to climb again for another key item if we?re trying again.
                    Upto you really, i know you wanted to do the Moogle stuff, so can do that instead if you like. I'm going to do a climb anyway today.

I don't think we deserved to lose that fight last night, the time limit was harsh. The RDM had his **** together (going to try and grab him again if we redo), and everyone seemed to gel together when it went abit tits up half way through. I agree with Tobal though, the BLU sorta borked it for us, you can pull off 3 cannonballs every 60seconds with haste, which do quite respectable damage to the Seed Crystal. Given the amout of time he/she was on the floor, it couldn't half helped. I still think my own inexperience in a party on BLM shows sometimes though, i was casting poison for the first 10% or so, without regards to it being Enf. Magic. While trying to analyse the fight, i missed afew DoT at the beginning too, which could prob also have tipped the balance ever so slightly. This is why i don't do Dyna yet on BLM, take me out of a solo situation, and i'm way out my comfort zone Personally i can think of 2 things i'd do differently next time though.

Comment

One would be wearing your victory pants!

Comment

Originally posted by Kerushi View Post
                        I don't really have a job that can Range Attack Rare so ill probabily be down there meleing with the tank. If this is happening tonight I'm available after 7:30 ish. Nothing planned tonight this week.
                        With the setup we have, there is no meleeing of the crystal (that is only viable with a zerg setup and a Chainspell+Stun).

If you aren't able to ranged attack, you will have to focus on killing the Seed Thrall clones that spawn.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMan X View Post
                          I still think my own inexperience in a party on BLM shows sometimes though, i was casting poison for the first 10% or so, without regards to it being Enf. Magic. While trying to analyse the fight, i missed afew DoT at the beginning too, which could prob also have tipped the balance ever so slightly. This is why i don't do Dyna yet on BLM, take me out of a solo situation, and i'm way out my comfort zone Personally i can think of 2 things i'd do differently next time though.
                          If you really want to come as WHM, you need to ask the RDM to come /drk and be responsible for Stun and Refresh only.

Comment

Just had another Bronzepiece drop to me, maybe i should stop selling them and save for a Mandau Seriously though, made over 100k from doing Camp. Battles now. It's not without it's drawbacks now. Since the update i'm lucky to grab over 1000 limit points, even with 3 waves of Beastmen. I look forward to the tally on Sunday when the Allied Forces of Altana rule the world. Also, what's with the Fortifications? I can whack at them all day long and come out with about 100limit points, was it always like this or am i missing something?

Are we going to try ACP again then? With Rush on clone duty, it might be easier. It's unlikely we'll get the same PLD, him and the BLU were a set.

Comment

If you really want to come as WHM, you need to ask the RDM to come /drk and be responsible for Stun and Refresh only.
                              Nah i'm cool, it's just i felt the stuff i didn't do at the start, might have contributed towards running out of time. I'm 110&#37; confident on how to do this now, being it my first time in the BC, was trying to get my head around stuff. The Stuns are a piece of piss, didn't resist any, and there's about 10seconds or so between the timer being back up and the next Ga spell. There's no excuse for them being missed.

Comment

Right, well then according to the Wiki you should be able to land proper nukes instead of the full resists you were getting. Apparently the Seed Crystal has a massive amount of Magic Defence but you need to focus of elemental magic skill to ensure they land rather than improve the damage output.

Comment

Working...
                                X