Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think if Rep has Dynamis we're looking a late run (i.e. 10pm) and we're going to need 2 extra people yes.

Comment

I'm not up to that mission yet but if you want I am willing to assist you in this BC if I can.

Comment

Yes will be about 10pm, i'll be on WHM though and can literally tele or OP over there right after finish though.

Comment

Can't say I'm totally happy with our clear last night but I guess it's done. That combined with my ****ty coffer reward of a Raxa has made me rather disappointed with the whole thing.

Will perhaps keep my eye out for any shouts in the meantime and clear it again to a more acceptable standard.

Comment

I agree, we do need to be really on the ball with this final BC.

If you thought the prep mission for the last one was a pain in the arse, this one really takes the biscuit and of course, we get to to do it all over again if we fail the fight

Comment

Dara you will be fine ... just don't hit your "LoL Run" macro.

Comment

I only ever run around like a headless chicken when I have hate and no-one bothers to send a cure my way

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                  I agree, we do need to be really on the ball with this final BC.

If you thought the prep mission for the last one was a pain in the arse, this one really takes the biscuit and of course, we get to to do it all over again if we fail the fight
                  lol, he's not joking, this is a BIG quest. Just finished the first part with the Goblin, was alot of fun working out the correct answer though.

Should we do the BC on Friday? Seems like a good idea waiting till then given this quest.

Comment

I might not be here on friday - ideally I'd like to get this sorted asap (tonight or tomorrow evening).

Comment

Just finished the last part of the quest and ready for the final BC. While actually alot of fun, the fact you have to repeat all 4 mini games completely takes the piss in case of fail. I imagine this will get changed in an update eventually.

Comment

Bleh, a wipe to my first attempt at the boss.

It's a fairly straightforward battle,

nukes seem to do ALOT of extra damage and drain spells will near enough restore a blm to full hp. The giant moogle doesn't hit you directly, rather throw bombs at you causing minor damage and knockback which is a pain in the ****ing arse when you've got manafont active. Take enough hp down and he hides at the back of the room to restore to full hp, during which time he summons the shady moogles, which is where you can really **** everything up. Each one can cast GAIIs which are pretty powerful and all need to be taken down before mr big is back at full hp or he jumps you at the same time.

Not too dissimilar to the last pack's megaboss all in all, except this one is a wee bit more mobile.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                          I only ever run around like a headless chicken when I have hate and no-one bothers to send a cure my way

Comment

Originally posted by vwilsonuk View Post
                            Quite often an effective tactic, provided someone has first applied gravity to the mob in question

Comment

That would be you Mr BLM or your beard!

Comment

I'm usually whm subbing lol

Comment

Working...
                                X