This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MegaMan X View Post
    Would like to try the lower tier one just one more time, turns out you can Aspir them, which i didn't know
    haha ok and tbh I did wonder why you weren't Aspiring them.

Comment

Started the Serpent General quests last night, suprised it's something i've never done before. Might not WotG quality storytelling, but it's not so far off. Couldn't have really cared less about the Generals before doing these.

Comment

How i'm going to fund my Relic .

Comment

your holy water is stale!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMan X View Post
            Started the Serpent General quests last night, suprised it's something i've never done before. Might not WotG quality storytelling, but it's not so far off. Couldn't have really cared less about the Generals before doing these.
            they get better those quests as the last 3 hit when wotg hit, and the Mithra one especially has one of my all time fav cutscenes in it.

*Should be on around 6/6:30 for this ufo farming business.

Comment

I'm stuck because i can't flag the Zazarg one, i have the item, but he's been taken captive. I'd attempt to rescue him but due to one of the two zones he's in, i wouldn't even get to the cells.
              Will be little after 6:30 for me, want to eat and do this Besiegd, saving points for Perdu.

Comment

oh, that reminds me, I rescued the female Hume general a few days ago and forgot to clai the reward from her

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                  oh, that reminds me, I rescued the female Hume general a few days ago and forgot to clai the reward from her
                  lol cheers mate, i did her quest last night. Was a good one too, spent 2 hours getting spider drop though :S

Comment

Another 2 Yovras killed. Still no drop. Stupid things

We?ve pretty much got the strategy for killing them down to an art now. Just getting the damn thing to actually drop. After something Tobal mentioned last night we?re looking at ?tagging? the mob with Treasure Hunter but I?m not sure exactly how we?d have to do this. Can the THF tag the mob at the start then Treasure Hunter remains in full effect until the mob dies (it takes us between 30 and 40 mins to kill these) or would the THF need to wait until the final few % of its HP and tag it then?

The problem is that our method of killing these relies on feeding the mob as little TP as possible and each of us being as self-sufficient as possible in terms of cures/self-preservation. Therefore I?m not really sure if having a third character involved would help us, but at the same time it?s not fair to have a THF standing around for 30 mins waiting on an invite.

In other stuff, got the key item for the final Bastok [S] quest and ready to the battle whenever. If we can get this cleared this evening we can work on Windurst prep and do those early next week.

Comment

May be going out tonight (can't say, you know what women are like for making their mind up!) So if i'm not on, why not work towards getting the Beastbane Bullets for the Windy fight? Could nail both sides in one night that way. Dynamis was abit of a let down, 20 City drops (no BLM legs though), 1 DRK acc, and afew -1. Can enter Tav on Sat now though. The early run in Valk got x4 100 drops.

Will be home to do Bastok fight afterall!
                      Last edited by Rep; 12-08-2009, 16:39.

Comment

They're on to my Holy Water profit

Comment

did Esfillott make you drink the holywaters you made?

Comment

Lucky Bastard

Comment

lolz at the dead person on the right!

Comment

DJ: He must have passed out when he saw that guys MAB augement!

Rare, Tobal: We still on for Bastok [S] this evening?

Comment

Working...
                                X