Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do any of you know of a static or someone wanting to static for WoTG Missions?

Comment

Can't say I do. WotG isn't like CoP. You can clear most of it by low manning with the right jobs.

Are you up to the first battle in La Vaule [S] now? If so I'm pretty sure me and you could duo that.

Comment

Nope I am currently on Quest 4 for basty and 5 for windy and sandy.

Comment

I'm on the Yag BC for windy ad the quad BC for bastok, can probably easily duo them.

Comment

Sweet! I thought you managed to get a bit further ahead with WoTG Tsing! How are the Preporations going?

Comment

Tsing want to have a crack at the BC's on friday or over the weekend?

Comment

lolz updating only 7hrs left

I was thinking about starting this up again lol. But really only for Missions/Quests.

As ive been out of the game a while just woundering were you guys are up to and if u have a spot i could join up in.

I not done any of the new Moogle Missions, and in Wings i had just completed

Mission 16 Sandswept Memories.

Really cba going back into end game or anything like that.
                Last edited by djtickle; 18-08-2009, 11:38.

Comment

we are doing Windy missions (rank missions) WoTG we are all at different places but rare, dara, tobal and rep have completed MKD.

If you want you can help me and tsing catch up with WoTG, baby!

Comment

I've been busy with the EXP today

Have 4 remaining Combat Skill spots which I am saving for Parrying once that is capped (currently 265/269) so these are all for RNG. Not sure which yet though.

Comment

WOW! nice work Rare! congratulations!!

Comment

1/2

Thanks to Rep for calling me out there yesterday when he saw the NM wandering around unclaimed. Probably closer fight as RNG/THF than it needed to be but Fhig came to my aid once again.

Comment

Using your Mithran NPC well I see!

Comment

Sorry been busy I've just got to the Beaucedine fight on WotG and not done anymore on the windy and basty storylines. Just started the Moogle missions not very exciting so far.

Comment

Thanks to Rep and Tobal for helping me get these last night. Couldn't believe when they actually dropped (and on first run of the night too). I expected to be doing these for weeks.

WS build is getting pretty close to perfect. Probably need to upgrade AF hands now.

Comment

Congratulations Rare!

Comment

Working...
                                X