Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basically i would love to try out BCNM with my own seals as test if your unsure i have 197 seals unused.

Basically as lvl 40 have can make 1-2 tp a swing than any over class, +2tp more a swing if unless a special belt(lvl 30 odd), our Meditate gives us 100tp in 10 seconds with 3 mins cooldown. Basically i would like to know you get a stand off before the match starts like the rank 2-3 dragon NM, so i could Med for 100tp, wait 3 mins and fight with tachi:Hobaku ready, and after 100tp ready to use straight away.

Comment

One Problem With Tox Not In BCNM Theres Only Gonna Be Me Tanking,
      But Every Time It Does Flood There Is Time To Recast Utsusemi
      Unless This New Update Voids Utsusemi From Blocking Flood

Comment

lol recent pic of NBK...
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Sdub; 15-09-2004, 18:57.

Comment

8) I'm Gonna Join In And Some In Game Shots As Well!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Bayan; 16-09-2004, 00:29.

Comment

I had some luck tonight.

After about 30-40 minutes of running around Castle Oztroja I got the Treasure Coffer and my Leg AF Armour.

I was lucky, I know at one point there were another 2 bards and a red made also going for it with a thief also in the area.

Next AF for me is a NM fight, although I need to do part of the quest before the fight which will take me a day (real time) to finish.

Comment

is it just me, or does Bayan look scarily similar to his in game character?

Anyway never got chance to go last night (for the third night running >_<) due to my brother (not Ces) deciding to screw around with my wireless network connection and then leave me to clean up the whole mess. Currently still ongoing and have no idea when I?ll be back on.

However, from the sounds of it Vana?diel has been in a mess overnight with all kinds of weird crap happening (servers crashing but people being stuck in certain zones and such). Strange.

PS ? hope Mission 5-1 went well.
              Last edited by C'; 16-09-2004, 10:43.

Comment

Originally posted by C'
                is it just me, or does Bayan look scarily similar to his in game character?

Anyway never got chance to go last night (for the third night running >_<) due to my brother (not Ces) deciding to screw around with my wireless network connection and then leave me to clean up the whole mess. Currently still ongoing and have no idea when I?ll be back on.

However, from the sounds of it Vana?diel has been in a mess overnight with all kinds of weird crap happening (servers crashing but people being stuck in certain zones and such). Strange.

PS ? hope Mission 5-1 went well.
                5-1 Went well, it wasnt too hard.

I have still got to finish the mission, I think by going back to San d'oria.

Comment

Would anyone be interested in helping me out with my next AF.

Its a NM battle in Davoi

we would need an alliance, probably about 10 or more to beat it.

Im thinking maybe next week sometime, if anyones up for it let me know.

Comment

cool, would it be possible to use that same team after ur af2 to beat the 1st of 3 NM fights for my Af2? the last 2 NM can be done with 6-man team if done right.

Comment

Not only did the server crash push HNM pop times to JAPANESE peak hours, but now we have to clear Dynamis Windurst AGAIN FFS.

The more I play this game, the more I hate Square-enix for screwing gaijins over :/

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal
                        cool, would it be possible to use that same team after ur af2 to beat the 1st of 3 NM fights for my Af2? the last 2 NM can be done with 6-man team if done right.
                        Sure sounds good to me.

Where will we need to go for your NM fight.

Maybe we could turn it into a NM AF evening, anyone else got any they need to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Razz
                          Not only did the server crash push HNM pop times to JAPANESE peak hours, but now we have to clear Dynamis Windurst AGAIN FFS.

The more I play this game, the more I hate Square-enix for screwing gaijins over :/
                          Yes, I'm sure Square-Enix planned to have a massive server crash just to displease the 'gaijins'. ?_?

Get over yourself FFS. Everyone has been affected by this.

Comment

My FFXI EU pack arrived today ><

Comment

Note that I was joking but hey..

Everyone has been affected by this yes. It means Japanese players get two shots at HNMs in 12 hours on my server while the gaijins have to wait a week or two for the HNM windows to roll back into the proper time.

Also, I don't think you've ever been to Dynamis Windurst, cleared it, then had servers crash and come back to find that 1million gil spent had all gone to waste, with the data lost and square-enix not doing anything about it.

Atleast they didnt lose our characters ?_(^-^)?^

Comment

Originally posted by Razz
                                Note that I was joking but hey..

Everyone has been affected by this yes. It means Japanese players get two shots at HNMs in 12 hours on my server while the gaijins have to wait a week or two for the HNM windows to roll back into the proper time.

Also, I don't think you've ever been to Dynamis Windurst, cleared it, then had servers crash and come back to find that 1million gil spent had all gone to waste, with the data lost and square-enix not doing anything about it.

Atleast they didnt lose our characters �_(^-^)�^
                                What server you on?

Comment

Working...
                                X