X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bahamut

Comment

OK, Razz I appreciate that you were joking and I apologise. It?s just that I am fed up of reading comments and opinions from western players complaining that SE favour the Japanese players over one issue, and that SE are biased against western players in another. It?s annoying to the extreme.

I am sorry that 1 million gil has been wasted but I still stand by the fact that this was an unexpected incidence so cannot really be planned for. If I still thought your earlier post was serious, I would now point out that the fact that 64 players have lost 1 million gil between them (as well as the time factor) is relevant whether the players are Japanese, English or whatever . Many people may have lost out in various ways because of this. Country of origin is irrelevant. Square-Enix won?t ?do anything about it? no matter where you are from.

But you were joking so it doesn?t matter hey.

Comment

When was this crash.

Comment

C`, I'm in a mostly NA Linkshell so I know where you're coming from :3

I just hope the BLMs in my LS didn't lose the sorceror gloves they got (enhance magic burst effect) during the raid

Comment

Originally posted by mikewl
            When was this crash.
            About 7:30am GMT. Tried to zone into Tahrongi Canyon but it wouldn't let me, some american friends who were in Yuhtunga Jungle tried to zone back into Kazham but it wouldn't let them and you can guess what happened, the Gobs got them all

Comment

6:20 am to be exact \o/
              It was 10:20 roughly NA time.

Comment

I Look Like Bayan?

Comment

Update server is slow as **** today.

Just the day when I have to do a complete reinstall of the game too.

Comment

I was playing the whole night and they didn't crash on me til 7:30

Comment

4 nights without playing >_<

You do realise that after finsihing this message, I am due to collapse in a corner twitching nervously due to withdrawal symptoms.

Comment

Oh my god, you guys play ALL night and on from 6am in the morning??!? No wonder I'm a million years behind everyone and getting further! Still, at least us moderate players are unaffected by server crashes at ridiculous hours of the morning... heh...

I almost hit level 28 last night - would have if my party hadn't decided to break for a shopping trip, should get 30 today in time to start an advanced job along with my EU new-start friends. Good good!

Comment

Grrr finally got Meggi again and got the knuckles, camping got a lot easier with the jap/american kids at school or in bed

Comment

There were some real unlucky people with the server crash.

I was speaking to a PLD, I had known he was trying to get a party to help him with an AF NM in Castle Oztroja for some time, two evenings running he was shouting for help.

He said to me he had finally got a party sorted, they were in castle oztroja actually fighting the NM with it almost beat and then the server crashed. ft: ft:

Comment

WAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! I'M BACK ON!!!!

Got lots of catching up to do over the weekend.

Comment

bah...FFXI EU version out today with Chains of Promathia expansion...was tempted to buy one at Game but i suddenly remember i have one reserved at Video Game Plus...doh!

Comment

Working...
                                X