X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was out yesterday surely?

Comment

Irrelevant anyway, it is impossible to get the European version of COP to work with our NA POL accounts. ><

Comment

Just come home with FFXI.

Cor blimey, 7 CDs!

I won't bother with the expansion packs until i've gotten used to things. ^^

Comment

You may as well put the packs on - it will probably affect items you see in the auction house etc... I haven't been anywhere near any of the areas in the first expansion pack but I've had it installed since day 1. it's the best way.

Comment

Thanks to all who helped with my puny PLD quest yesterday ^^
            Think we (Me, Mahlory) should be able to get back to leveling either this evening (after 19:00) or tomorrow sometimes during the day. I'm not entirely sure of all the equipment updates I need between 50-60, but there's quite a few, so it won't be fast.

Comment

So do people who buy the EU version play on european servers, or are all servers open to the world?

Comment

All servers are open to everyone, also PC and PS2 players play on the same servers!
                First game ever

Comment

Bit disappointed here; bought EU version, got home, everything installed, went to put in CD key and it said 'invalid'. Spoke to a PoL GM and you can't mix foreign CD keys with your content ID >.<. Kind of annoying as the only thing stopping me playing was a single registration number ;;. Meh

Comment

Would anyone like to shout me a worldpass to where you guys are? I've decided to give this another go.

Thanks

Comment

How do I change the buttons so that WASD is too move?

cheers

Comment

In The Config Menu, Select Misc Section Then "Short Keyboard" Option
                        Last edited by Bayan; 18-09-2004, 13:44.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanicent
                          Ok, Chang has now used the world pass I picked up for him, so if anyone else wants to bring a friend onto Seraph, the number is:

It's valid for another 3 uses.
                          Dont Know If This World Pass Still Works

Comment

Originally posted by Adrock
                            Would anyone like to shout me a worldpass to where you guys are? I've decided to give this another go.

Thanks
                            Seconded - Have just bought this and would like to be in the same world as some of the NTSC-UK crew... (is it Garuda?)

Thanks
                            Last edited by talizker; 18-09-2004, 15:25.

Comment

Just seen this on rllmukforum for getting on a particular World

When you get to the create character screen, select your character. You then go to a handle screen. Don't proceed but go back to see what world your character is in. If its not Garuda, just keep reselecting your character (it remembers the characteristics you previously chose by default) and going to and from the handle screen until you see on the left side of your character screen your name, type and most importantly world Geruda. Can take 20 minutes or so although when I did it, I got Garuda second time round.
                              Last edited by talizker; 18-09-2004, 16:31.

Comment

I've just come from a 40 minute stint of trying to get onto Seraph. And now im completely pissed off.

Thinks its time to take a rest and wait till a kind soul supplies a world pass code

Nah, Ntsc-uk is Seraph.
                                Last edited by Adrock; 18-09-2004, 16:36.

Comment

Working...
                                X