Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basic things to make Gil = Sell everything on the Auction House instead of to NPCs, some of the stuff which might seem useless actually can sell for quite a bit. But you have to look up the prices first which is a bit of a pain so get a notepad and write down all the things and how much they go for so you don't have to do it again. Also talk to the gaurds at the city exits and get them to cast signet on you, then when you defeat enemies they may drop crystals. if you stack these crystals in piles of 12 they can sell for quite a bit (2500gil for 12 fire crystals on Odin) Also don't buy weapons and armour from shops, check the auction house first.

Comment

There's also a guy who hangs out near the Carpenter's Guld who gives you a quest to hunt for bat wings. For every 2 bat wings you bring him he gives you 200 gil and you can repeat as many times as you want and keep getting 200gil.

Obviously it's a bit limited in that bats only come out at night but you should be able to get a few defeated each time night falls.

Comment

List updated.

Rarehero (C')
        FeiFongWong (Fei Fong Wong)
        Jeaupan (Beelzebot)
        Reusedant (Bleeders)
        Wedgemoon (Mikewl)
        Knuffel (Sdub)
        Marvelon (Marvelon)
        Treble (Treble)

Comment

Originally posted by C'
          There's also a guy who hangs out near the Carpenter's Guld who gives you a quest to hunt for bat wings. For every 2 bat wings you bring him he gives you 200 gil and you can repeat as many times as you want and keep getting 200gil.

Obviously it's a bit limited in that bats only come out at night but you should be able to get a few defeated each time night falls.
          Yeah, I've been using this method but like you say its quite restricted. I haven't really looked at the auction houses much so I'll have look at them tonight.

Comment

Update: I've abandoned Marvelon and started a new character. Marv was anice way to get familiair with the game but having played for a while I feel a Galka Monk wasn't the right choice.

So I'm a male Elvaan RedMage called Sturn now. (already up to level 4) I've decided to focus my actions inside the town first - doing quests for the locals.

Comment

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

The servers are down for 2 hours for maintainence.

2 hours?

What am I supposed to do for 2 hours?

*twitch*

Comment

Originally posted by C'
                NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

The servers are down for 2 hours for maintainence.

2 hours?

What am I supposed to do for 2 hours?

*twitch*
                anyone know what time they are back up.

Comment

At the time of this post, 25 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Razz
                    At the time of this post, 25 minutes.
                    25? I'll have died from withdrawal symptoms by then.

Seriously, I spend all day at work planning what to do in Vana Diel, then it ain't working. Bloody typical.

Comment

Another list update then:

Rarehero (C')
                      Jeaupan (Beelzebot)
                      Reusedant (Bleeders)
                      Wedgemoon (Mikewl)
                      Knuffel (Sdub)
                      Sturn (Marvelon)
                      Treble (Treble)

Comment

Originally posted by Sdub
                        Another list update then:

Rarehero (C')
                        Jeaupan (Beelzebot)
                        Reusedant (Bleeders)
                        Wedgemoon (Mikewl)
                        Knuffel (Sdub)
                        Sturn (Marvelon)
                        Treble (Treble)
                        hi,

put me on the list as well, i will join you soon in server Seraph. my char's name would be "Fyre".

cheers!

Comment

Well let us know when you are actualy online Aegen, the name Fyre may already be taken...

Who knows who we'd be talking to then!!

Comment

Downtime huh? This comic 'll make more sense if you'd read it over the last two weeks but it's funny nonethless:

http://www.reallifecomics.com (strip dated 18/11/2003)

Comment

Originally posted by Sdub
                              Well let us know when you are actualy online Aegen, the name Fyre may already be taken...

Who knows who we'd be talking to then!!
                              , ok, i will let you knw. don't worry if "Fyre" is taken, then i'll think of somethin else.

cheers!

Comment

[quote="Razz"]Ok ok.

Subjobs: level 18 quest. Once you obtain your subs you'll find it a tad more easier soloing. Please note, you should solo til 10-12 then start partying all the way, soloing isn't a viable option past level 15.

Chocobo license is at level 20, when you do the quest for it in Jeuno, your second home once you're lv20

quote]

Razz

A question, I got to lvl 18 Red Mage, thinking I needed to speak to the moogle in my mog house to get a sub job however the option is greyed out, what do I need to do for this.

By the way I am in Sandoria and have got the three items needed for the sub job quest, but have not got the quest yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X