Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking of buying FFXI since it's going to be my first time having a very fast connection thanks to moving back into halls for my final year at uni. What i'm wondering is how much i'll really have to put in to it? As I really should be doing over things(such as studing in my final year!) but realistically I could at least put in a good few hours each weekend and some during the week! What do you guys think? worth getting or shall I leave it for now for fear of failing my degree?!!

Comment

I Wont Lie It Takes Alot Of Your Time To Get Anywhere In FFXI

That World Pass Not Work?

Comment

Nope it didnt work. I just spent ages creating characters. And i finally got in

Comment

Can two play this game, from one household (router-shared connection), with 2 PC's?

Comment

if you have 2 accounts yeah

Comment

Can anyone help me out here? I want to go on the summoner quest, having hit level 30 at long last. Now I'm told I need to speak to Ajido Marujido in Windurst Walls to get this quest. Problem was, I was currently on the mission where he had gone AWOL. So I headed off to Castle Ostrojza, and found him again. Spoke to the Heaven's Tower guards and the mission is listed as complete, but he still hasn't appeared where he is supposed to be in Windurst Walls. How am I meant to do it if I can't find him?

Comment

I might have an extra American account if you only have 1 account yashiro. Or anyone for that matter, would want some kind of monetary compensation. But i literally havent used it for 8-12 months.

Comment

Go out and fight leeches, they drop a stone item, which is a very rare drop. Once you have the stone item, go to Windurst Walls and click on the door in the House of the Hero to talk to Ajido-Marujido. You will be told to experience all 7 weather elementals. To do this, visit various zones until you have seen each type of weather pattern in the world (will show a cutscene of the stone changing color). NOTE: You cannot most weather effects in any town or dungeon.

Red - heat - Valkurm, Rolanberry, Altepa, Yhoator Jungle, Meriphatud Mountains.

Orange - clear skies - most places

Yellow - sand - Valkurm, Tahrongi, Konschtat.

Green - wind - Tahrongi, Mhaura, La Theine.

Indigo - ice - Xarcabard, Beaucedine etc.

Blue - rain - La Theine, Pashhow, Rolanberry.

Violet - thunder - Konschtat, Jugner.

You will know you got the pattern by zoneing and seeing a cut scene. If you don't get a cut scene, you didn't get the pattern. You don't have to be near the weather, just in the same zone as it.

Once you have all 7 patterns, go to La Thiene Plateau and find the stone circle at G-6. Trade the stone to ??? and you will get flagged to be able to change jobs to Summoner.

FFXI:-
                  Ritsuko - Elvaan Female
                  Paladin 49
                  Warrior 31
                  Thief 17
                  White Mage 12
                  Samurai 8
                  Black Mage 7
                  Red Mage 6
                  Dragoon 3
                  Ranger 4
                  Dark Knight 4
                  Beast Master 3
                  Ninja 3
                  Summoner 2
                  Bard 2
                  Monk 1
                  Server:- Ragnarok
                  Nation:- Windurst Rank 5

Comment

OK, so I don't need the quest first? I would have expected him to be there to say something like "bring me this stone". Every other page I've seen has also said talk to him, THEN go fight leeches. Regardless, I'm now on my way to Valkurm to tackle some Thread Leeches. Cheers.

Comment

If Anyones Free 5pm Sunday, I Am Going For Another Run In Davoi
                      For My AF Coffer Key And Help Would Be Graciously Welcome

Comment

By request of Aegen, found this:

Which quickly disappeared when everything had loaded Oo.

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to help me out Aegen, visitors turned up so I wasn't around when you called it a day, but I appreciated the effort. I'll get that damn ruby yet!

Comment

Grrr... another three hours later and I'm dead again, tried forming a party with a thief and 2 others, killed loads of leeches, no drops. My home point is Jeuno so I guess I'm giving up.

Comment

The guy complaining clearly hasn't heard of provoke lol...

Comment

Working...
                              X